Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 30 (Who?), Viewed: 5698 times.
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 4:31 PM Last edited by Cotty200 : 17th Sep 2014 at 7:37 AM.
Default A little game called "the witch"
So we play this game in this discussion. I am the witch, each second week I will have a tricky question about me. I judge by who knows the most about me. So all of you have a school camp and I run the place. The bunkers suck and there are bugs and rats everywhere. I give a question, whoever guesses most likely or correct, gets a reward. The reward is not sleeping in the stinky bunkers for the night.

Sorry I do not update it by exactly a week but do it when I can.

This weeks question:
Before the question: I just want to say, I got a new dog recently and I want to see if you guys can guess his name. I will give you a couple of clues with this one. His breed is a Great Dane mixed with a mastiff. Also his name can be a normal name for a person. So in case you didn't get the question already, it was "what name do you think my new dog is?".

The answer to last week's question is:
The Hunger Games! (I know, a little bit of fan girl going on here but whatever. I like what I like
Nobody had guessed it or was even close to guessing it, so nobody was free to leave the bunkers...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 4:46 PM
How are we suppossed to know that?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 4:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinchillaJesus
How are we suppossed to know that?

You see, the game is kind of about chance. It's a guess, not really a knowing.
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 4:50 PM
Since I'm guessing your a cat lady I'm going with, 50-70 cats. Did I win?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 5:25 PM
Quote:
Since I'm guessing your a cat lady I'm going with, 50-70 cats. Did I win?

no! I do LIKE cats but I'm not THAT sort of person! XD
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 6:41 PM
Trick question, as you don't really know how many, but it's definitely in the thousands. So many roaches, on every surface, skittering into hiding the moment you turn on the light. You claim you've named them all and can tell them apart and that there are exactly 31,492 (not counting the babies due any day now, eeeeee!) but the number is likely quite a lot higher.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 11:37 PM
I'm guessing one (1).
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#8 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:32 AM
What is this, I don't even...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#9 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysha

Umm, what the actual fuck?? Someones spending to much time on the internet.

Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#10 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:39 AM
Precisely how I feel about this thread!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#11 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:42 AM
Words can't even begin to describe that pic. I can't look at it for more than 10 seconds without feeling like I'm going to throw up.

Theorist
#12 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:54 AM
It's impossible. What if you count the germs on you as pets?
Instructor
#13 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 2:58 AM
its more than one because said cats not cat, so I would guess more than 1 so......... 3! noone would waste our time for just 2 cats, unless they are Mad, as in CRAZY!!
#14 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 3:18 AM
Um...maybe 4?
Inventor
#15 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 10:36 AM
Quote:
Words can't even begin to describe that pic. I can't look at it for more than 10 seconds without feeling like I'm going to throw up.

Ears, hands, nipples. There, I found words to describe that pic.
Scholar
#16 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 11:16 AM
How did you get out of Hogwarts to run some bug-ridden, vermin-infested camp? And did you use a spell to stop the health inspectors from closing this shithole down and another to stop our parents suing your ass for a litany of professional misconducts?

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Scholar
#17 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 11:51 AM
Cotty somehow reminds me of the crazy lady from the Order of the Pheonix (5th Harry potter movie).

Alchemist
#18 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysha

I want whatever the artist was on.

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
#19 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 1:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotty200
This weeks question:
How many animals do I have as a pet?

A better way to phrase that question would be "how many pets do you think I have?"

Otherwise you're suggesting you keep other things as pets. You know, like pet rocks, dust-bunnies, pillows, flowers, cars, robots, computers, tamagotchis, other people, clowns... anything, really.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 5:48 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 14th Jun 2014 at 3:52 AM.
Well I for one am hoping I win so I don't have to sleep in the stinky bunker
Scholar
#21 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 4:02 PM
I'm going to go with you have 80 pets (20 lost babies and 60 feral cats.)

Mad Poster
#22 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 3:27 AM Last edited by grammapat : 15th Jun 2014 at 11:31 PM.
And the ChinchillaJesus is now Godzilla. Toilet...Flush (and no, CJ, I didn't mean flush YOU!!! I ment this whole thread.)

Namaste
Scholar
#23 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 6:51 PM Last edited by tsyokawe : 15th Jun 2014 at 9:34 PM. Reason: I misspelled eew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalParoxysm
...So many roaches, on every surface, skittering into hiding the moment you turn on the light. You claim you've named them all and can tell them apart and that there are exactly 31,492 (not counting the babies due any day now, eeeeee!) but the number is likely quite a lot higher.

This is why we need an EEW button.
Scholar
#24 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 10:02 PM
We need a WTF button for that "lovey picture" Nysha posted and many, many other things too.

#25 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:24 PM
Oh hey, I was the closest to getting it right. I did not see that coming, lol. Yay me

As for this week's question...alright, how about, 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Sisters are Rubia, Amethyst, and Estella. Brothers are Harry and Leroy. Just a random guess...
Page 1 of 2