Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Rails, Spacious Apartment

by Volvenom Posted 22nd Jun 2014 at 11:03 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 12:06 PM
I like this space...the open plan is great.

I love cyclonesue's stuff - she's extremely talented. I have folders of her building objects
(although, because of my dinky graphics card, they are no longer installed).

hmmmm...I wonder what might induce cyclonesue to leave TSR, and come here instead...
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
I like this space...the open plan is great.

I love cyclonesue's stuff - she's extremely talented. I have folders of her building objects
(although, because of my dinky graphics card, they are no longer installed).

hmmmm...I wonder what might induce cyclonesue to leave TSR, and come here instead...

She has? I didn't know. Has it been more quiet on TSR after they went free? I find it better to upload here now as I can approve my own things
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 2:54 PM
No, I don't think she's left there. I was only wondering what might get her to do so.

Was it noisy there? I have no idea. I wouldn't be able to compare. I didn't go there when they were a pay site.
But like you I downloaded things after they went free. For me it was when I built that library community lot. I needed AV equipment.

And I guess it's then that I discovered Cyclonesue. I think I have some 20 of her build objects.

But I've downloaded some very pretty patterns from someone else, too - Mutske, I think?

I mostly don't bother with CC, because of my graphics card, and because so many of the members who download are in my position.

I've been in a contest, and was installing a few items for images, and then backing out of the game
so I could delete them before going back to build stuff. It's just too laggy with all that CC.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 3:11 PM
I love the look of your lot!! Like many others, I use of CC sparingly, however I couldn't pass this up. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:59 AM
Hi, sorry, I really love this lot. I am not use to downloading lots with a lot of CC, so I am unsure whether I need to download the list of CC myself or whether it comes with the download, can someone help me out?
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adsypan
Hi, sorry, I really love this lot. I am not use to downloading lots with a lot of CC, so I am unsure whether I need to download the list of CC myself or whether it comes with the download, can someone help me out?

If you download the launcher/S3P file it's all included. If you don't mind a bit of hassle you can download the package file and download the CC yourself, but you might need to set your game up for package files. In that case start reading here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...p:TS3_CC_Basics
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
If you download the launcher/S3P file it's all included. If you don't mind a bit of hassle you can download the package file and download the CC yourself, but you might need to set your game up for package files. In that case start reading here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...p:TS3_CC_Basics

Thank you for your help, I love the lot. I already knew how to download and use packages and mods though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 12:25 AM
What, how many simoleons is it to live here? I couldn't find it. :/
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CeraTheSimmer
What, how many simoleons is it to live here? I couldn't find it. :/

It's an apartment, but still pricy. From the description

Quote:
Price unfurnished: 6100, furnished 42k.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 6:43 PM
I can't find it, where is it?
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Carlos_Dionicio
I can't find it, where is it?

It's under the files fan
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 4:42 AM
This is brilliant. I lived in a similar flat before and I can say I wish it was as up to date as this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:25 AM
thanks its cool