Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
If you don't mind doing another request for me...>.>

How the hell did you make that thing???
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#54 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 10:13 PM
simgrassalidale: Bloom's x5 slider hack (which doesn't work anymore - at least for me, but Master Controller can do the same thing), plus a half burnt custom skin, stitches accessories, glowing eyes, horns, and bloody lipstick.

Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu: Ever played Amnesia: the Dark Descent? 'Cause that was my inspiration. :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#55 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:30 PM

qt pi
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista

qt pi

Thank you so much! Maybe I'll go the route of StupidFlanders and make it a poster too!
Inventor
#57 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 11:18 AM
You might be interested to know that I formed Evelyn's (that nice little girl) teenage form after your drawing, I was originally planning to make her a hell skank.
Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 10:15 PM
I just need to apologize for taking so long with these! I haven't had access to my phone, and that's what I use to photograph the drawings UnU I'll try to figure something out, but I don't think I can make any promises :c
Scholar
#59 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 12:07 AM
Do me dome do medoemdo do me please! ♥

Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
Do me dome do medoemdo do me please! ♥

I see what you did there LOL

@ribbonista Can you do these two (twins from that ugly gene challenge)? One of them if you like...

Mad Poster
#61 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 12:42 AM
These are awesome! Would you be so generous as to humor those of us with TS2 Sims we'd love to see rendered like this too?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Alchemist
#62 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 12:36 PM
I'd love to see what your favorite would be.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 1:03 PM
Wow.. This is really cool. If I post a picture of my sim and her daughter together, will you draw them? Does it have to be only one sim?
Instructor
Original Poster
#64 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
These are awesome! Would you be so generous as to humor those of us with TS2 Sims we'd love to see rendered like this too?

Of course! Like I said though, it'll be a while until I'm able to post them UnU I'm drawing them, I just won't be able to actually photograph them for a while ;-;
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
I see what you did there LOL

@ribbonista Can you do these two (twins from that ugly gene challenge)? One of them if you like...

Who's the disagree fairy on this thread? There's nothing to disagree with!
Forum Resident
#66 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 4:08 PM
Can you draw these sims, please?

Janisha Greene

My legacy Founder, Macey Sekemoto

Phoenix Langford

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Mad Poster
#67 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 6:29 AM
Thanks for including us TS2ers! These drawings are just way too much fun!

OK, I think I'm gonna have to give you my favorite Criminal Mastermind, HYPERION, as a muse! (He's really just your standard Bond villain- world domination, elaborate evil headquarters, disposable minions, the whole works! )

Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#68 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:28 PM
I know you're so, so, so very busy and it'll be a while, but I would love it if you could draw the Sim in my avatar. I understand if you can't if the picture's too small or something else.

Btw, she's wearing a short, pink U-cut dress with straps. Just in case you wanted to include a little bit of what she's wearing.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 3:36 PM

If you could draw her, that would be great.. This is a picture of my sim after she walked in on her parents.. Instead of shooing her from the room first, they dove straight under the covers..
Space Pony
#70 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 3:44 PM
WOW they're Fab Love Your works specially cuz it's with markers
Instructor
#71 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 3:39 AM
If you draw one of mine, can I draw one of yours? My style isn't as adorable as yours, though, seriously! I love your drawings!
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 4:06 PM
If the offer still stands, I'd love a drawing of this guy.

Even if you don't get around to him, your artwork is adorable!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 4:15 PM
@ribbonista I am so in love with your drawings. Gah. Like, bless you, damn.

(Also, is your avatar Samira? bc if so my love for you just multiplied like a million fold.)

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Instructor
Original Poster
#74 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 6:23 PM
@Lamare

I'm not sure if this turned out well or not, oh man * - * I can't stop imagining her with a russian accent, I think the heat is getting to me.

@NaeShelle
YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!! Samira is amazing :') And thank you so much! I'm having kind of a stressful day, it's really wonderful to hear kind things *collapses*
Alchemist
#75 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:15 PM
You are really good! Could you try making my sim?
Her name is Amy, she is one of those kids who always gets what she wants no matter what.

Page 3 of 5