Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 11:35 PM
Alright Here is the Captor Sim I created

Benjamin Ralston
His traits are:
Hot-Headed
Evil
Dislikes Children
Mean Spirited
Athletic
His LTW is to be the Emperor of Evil

Benjamin Ralston was given a job 3 months ago and 2 months ago he implemented it. He was given a job by his boss to go to Sunset Valley Bank and Trust and obtain not only the money but a very valuable object in one of the safety deposit boxes. Though someone tipped off the police. So he left them a present to keep them busy. A bank full of bodies.
Though he kept one alive in order to secure his escape. After all what kind of police would they be if they killed such a young girl.

2 Months Later

While he did not mean to keep her alive. She did prove to be of some merrit. when she gets older she will be perfect as a human traffic agent or as a drug runner. One he could control. All he would have to do is rule over her with fear until the time comes and keep her from escaping.
The only thing is he hates kids and teens.

Let me know what you think please (btw I am still trying to figure out how to upload pics)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meowmix1190
I had them written down so I typed them up and copy and pasted them below. Please let me know how they work. I would love it if you did include them.
Thanks for waiting

Oh my gosh this is such a good idea! I'd love to add this to the actual challenge if that's ok, I'll give you credit x And thanks so much for playing xxxx
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RizRaz
Oh my gosh this is such a good idea! I'd love to add this to the actual challenge if that's ok, I'll give you credit x And thanks so much for playing xxxx

Well you were the one to inspire it. ^^ I love the challenge. If you want to include it that would be great to amp up the difficulty ^^ Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:49 AM
Love love love it

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:43 AM
Well you were the one to inspire it. ^^ I love the challenge. If you want to include it that would be great to amp up the difficulty ^^ Thank you so much

Great! Thanks! I'm so glad you like the challenge. :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RizRaz
Great! Thanks! I'm so glad you like the challenge. :D

So Far I have gotten pretty far in the challenge and sometime tomorrow I am going to write up the story so far and post it. If you don't mind....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:51 AM
So Far I have gotten pretty far in the challenge and sometime tomorrow I am going to write up the story so far and post it. If you don't mind....

Of course! I'd love to read how your doing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:57 AM

I'm editing the post now
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 4:07 AM
Default Kidnapped Challenge Review Story of my sim
Inital Plot

Yuri Ishtar was at the bank with her family making a deposit due to her father's substantial holiday pay bonus, but while there a robbery started.
The Robber took everything and once finished he gunned down everyone except one. The Sunset Valley Police Department had already surrounded the bank and he needed a hostage in order to get away. He chose the youngest person there in order to manipulate the police emotionally.
Needless to say he escaped with the girl in tow. Now in the big city of Bridgeport Yuri must find a way out of that basement and a way to return to Sunset Valley.

2 Months Later

So far Yuri stayed inside as a good captive into making Benjamin Ralston, her captor, think that she was a meek and scared little girl that wouldn't try to escape. Now that he is complacent she uses her handiness skill everyday while he is at work to unlock her cage and try to earn enough to get home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Ralston was given a job 3 months ago and 2 months ago he implemented it. He was given a job by his boss to go to Sunset Valley Bank and Trust and obtain not only the money but a very valuable object in one of the safety deposit boxes, though someone tipped off the police. So he left them a present to keep them busy: a bank full of bodies.
Of course, he kept one alive in order to secure his escape. After all what kind of police would they be if they killed such a young girl?

2 Months later

while he did not mean to keep her alive. She did prove to be of some merit. When she gets older she will be perfect as a human traffic agent or as a drug runner. One he could control. All he would have to do is rule over her with fear until the times come and keep her from escaping.
The only thing is he hates kids and teens.

The story that was played through

Yuri was locked away in the basement. She had to wait, over the last two months while pretending to be weak and compliant she observed her captor’s work hours. Today was the day when she was going to find out where she was and try and get home. She worked on the lock and [Click] the door was open!
Quickly she ran outside and looked to her right and could not believe what she was seeing. To her right was the Bridgeport Northside Bridge. She had only seen that on the cover of postcards! She was in serious trouble. The police department back home in Sunset Valley didn’t have jurisdiction here and the police department here was dealing with the Laandgrab Mafia. They weren’t looking for a teenager from sunset valley. She was going to have to get home on her own.
That first night while her captor was gone she snuck into the city. After talking to a few homeless people who took pity on the fact that such a young, scruffy looking girl was wandering the streets, they told her of a way to make money. “Go into the alleyways and start dumpster diving, those with homes throw away plenty of good items, then once you have them resell them,” they said. Yuri was thrilled! She had a way to make money without alerting her captor. For tonight though she would have to wait. It was almost time for her captor to come home.
After rushing home, she climbed down the ladder into her prison and locked her door once more. It was going to be a rough time until she could find the perfect opportunity to get away.
2 Years Later
Now almost a young adult Yuri knew something was up. Her captor gave her new clothing: an extremely short dress and something casual to wear outside of the house. Over the last several years Ralston had yet to let her out of the house. Besides her illicit jaunts outside of the house while he was gone, which she was very careful about not alerting Ralston, she had not left the house. Over the last few years she had seen at least the other parts of the house because of forced manual labor and supervised workout and TV times.
While thinking she dug out a piece of fruit from one of her cubbies. In two she had been able to hide four pieces of fruit and in the last she was able to hide all 9,516 simoleans that she now had. Her captor had ordered her into the formal wear and he would be back in 10 minutes to retrieve her.
Quickly dressing pulled on the black dress all while trying to contain the feeling of disgust at the shortness of the dress. Then the door opened and not only did anger and hate threaten to consume her but in the back of her mind dread starting to rear its ugly head. Benjamin Ralston stood there; she had declared him an enemy a year and a half ago after he found her trying to escape. He had then laughed and beat her up to the point of where she could not even leave the bed for 3 days. Of course during the entire time he came down every day and ensured that he threatened, insulted, and humiliated her. It had been a pain to figure out the new lock afterwards. He ordered Yuri to get into the car while he drove her to high rise penthouse. He wished to introduce her to his boss.
Over the next few hours Yuri discovered that she was to be a controlled scapegoat/money maker for the criminal organization that Ralston worked for and that when she became an adult that she would service men. Cold dread washed over her. She would only have 3 years before her training as an entertainer would be complete. She had to find a way out.
Two weeks later she got a lucky break. Her captor got hospitalized. She heard the paramedics take him away through the thin, creaky floorboards and his throat was so swollen that he couldn’t inform anyone that he was going to be gone. She quickly rushed out as soon as possible to continue her dumpster diving but this time she could do it all day versus only 3 hours.
Unfortunately though a man came up to her while she was dumpster diving behind Luigi’s, a popular bar. He started talking to her while she was working. She would only reply to things that wouldn’t alert him to the fact that she was a captive that snuck out of her cell. After all she didn’t know who this man was and her trust in people was small. As soon as she could she ran and got back to her prison.
Over the course of Ralston’s hospitalization, the man, whose name she discovered was William; kept talking to her while she went dumpster diving at her favorite spot. She actually discovered that he was a part of law enforcement, though she could not be sure that he was not a dirty cop. Though even though it was nice to talk to someone for a change, she knew it wouldn’t last long. She told him that she was only capable of coming out at night and so he promised to meet Yuri again in order to just talk.
The next day Ralston came back. He soon had different people come and start training her in different arts to entertain people, such as: music, dancing, art, cooking and more.
Her Birthday came around sooner than expected and while she had only 2 years left to escape. She had in intervals met William throughout the city. She had started to like him but now she was afraid to pull him into this mess and alert the spies of the mafia to him. She was their investment. She had to escape on her own.

1 Year later
She had started to fall in love with William. She still had to dumpster dive and salvage items but she only had 13,658 Simoleans but not even close to escaping. Yuri was losing hope. She had to tell William goodbye though. The stress was killing her and her feelings for him where threatening to consume her.
She met him at their usual spot in the parking garage next to Luigi’s. But before she could tell him he kissed her and confessed. Thunderstruck she stood there. He told her he knew she was hiding something but that he didn’t care. She blurted out everything. Now he was thunderstruck; he knew she was hiding something but not something that big. He just left without saying a word.
Upset she returned to the room in the basement that had been her prison. Her captor had upgraded it. It was slightly bigger and had a separate bathroom and a new double bed, though it was still just as uncomfortable as her small single bed. It was getting close to when she was to start seeing “customers”. She locked the door behind her again. She feared she wasn’t going to have enough simoleans to leave town before then though.
Dejected and stressed that night she couldn’t sleep just constantly revisiting the day she got kidnapped until she was so exhausted that she passed out. She had waited 2 days before she was able to get out again. This time she went dumpster diving at another club by the bay. Though she stopped by Luigi’s to see if William was there. He surprised her and ran up to her and hugged her. Her then proposed to go steady and even get married. Though they had to wait for the perfect time to leave because her was due to be home soon.
5 days later, her captor won a free vacation and Yuri couldn’t believe her luck. She ran to meet William at the library in which they combined their simoleans together and got an apartment. In which they then proceeded to have a private wedding. She was free, but not home free. She would have to hide in the apartment and work from home under an alias.
She kept going stir crazy. She was not completely free yet but she was out from underneath the oppression of Benjamin Ralston and she wanted to go out during the day. She wanted to go shopping, see a movie, and attend a sports game. She wanted to go out and do the stuff that she was deprived of for the last 4 years.
Epilogue
Though as rough as it was, William and Yuri worked hard. William worked hard to get promoted and Yuri worked as a writer and painter under the alias Kail Mursili. Then 9 months later they were able to leave the city for good.
Yuri was free at last and able to be with William and do what she wanted. 5 years of hiding and sneaking around was going to be a permanent black spot in her life but out of it all she at least found her husband. When she moved to her new town she shipped off a letter to the Sunset Valley Police Department and informed them of the locations of both her kidnapper and the location of his boss. They both were arrested and Yuri will be traveling back to Sunset Valley to testify against them in 6 months.
At long last she was free of fear and heartache.

Please Let me know what you think of the story. This challenge was really fun though ^^
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 2:23 PM
aww such a cute story the rolls did make quite an improvement I tried it myself but my lovely captor kept ditching work,and I wasn't playing him so I din't know, and my teen died... next attempt I will be somewhat playing him

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 7:25 PM
Thx for the post, although I have done it before, but instantly the game had a bug and my sims died right away. I'm doing a new one today. The captors names are Zeus God and Hera God (I'm doing Percy Jackson theme) and instead of one prisoner I'll have 4- Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Luke Castellan, and Annabeth Chase.
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 4:00 AM
This is honestly my favorite challenge ive ever done for the Sims 3.
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 1:16 PM
I just finished this challenge!
I LOVED this challenge! I thought it was such a great concept, and it was so much fun to play.

If any one is interested, they can check out my full Kidnapped storyhttp://sim--derella.tumblr.com/tagged/kidnapped/chrono on my blog. And if you belong to tumblr, a follow would not go amiss!

I highly reccommend this challenge.
Test Subject
#39 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:16 PM
cool I plan on doing it!
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 8:21 AM
Me too I'm gonna try this challenge!
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 10:38 AM
Default Epic
This is a great challenge and I'm completely excited to start it, I think I'm more excited about recording the whole process because I think that would be great! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:35 PM
Sounds interesting.I will consider doing this challenge.
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 4:35 AM
Could you become an author and write from home with a computer you bought w/ your own money?
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 6:53 AM
What if it wasn't a teenager he kidnapped but a child? I was watching Criminal Minds where the serial killer's dad abused him and his mother, thus he did the same to others.

In this story a young man and his wife were trying for children, but were incapable to do so before sickness claimed her. So, he kidnapped a toddler/child while out on the town. He kept them trapped in the basement. As they grew up they began to resent him, realizing just how different they were and resolved to escape, in the process they fell in love. They married, moved, had their own child, and lived happily ever after.

NOT

Because they left behind their only living "family" they felt empty, a silent calling echoing in the dark. And the process repeats. Another child kidnapped, another escaping, falling in love. Once more, a child with a silent calling to them. All repeat themselves until the police catch on.

TADA!
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 12:31 PM
Can you make this into a sims 4 challenge? Playing my own version of it now (just with four teens) (still building the house, haha)
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 10:40 AM Last edited by miyuki-sama : 12th Aug 2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: I'm an Idiot
I'm going to try this! I've never done a challenge before, and this one seems fun. Not only that but I don't need mods or lots of expansion packs! Thanks for the great challenge!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beatricethelionhearted
I love this challenge, an excellent idea
I started a little bit differently. I have a weapons mod, so I thought it would be cool (if morbid) to have my robber actually break into the teenager's house and kill the parents, then kidnap the teen (I had my robber fight with my teen after killing the parents, then added her to the active family).
This made them dislike each other quite a bit, understandably.
Here is my teen. Her name is Amelia Rivers, and she has the traits Bookworm, Loner, Loves the Outdoors and Good.
[IMG][/IMG]
And this is the robber, Riley Hardson. His traits are Hot-Headed, Evil, Flirty, Athletic, and Mean-Spirited.
[IMG][/IMG]
I hope you liked my start. Good luck with yours!

:lovestruc Amelia looks beautiful
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 10:56 PM
I've started this challenge! It's really fun, but I have a couple questions. Well, one question really and something I changed in my game. I'm guessing if the kidnapper has the day off then you're just stuck in your cell? And, I changed one rule slightly, I imagine the kidnapper would make the hostage clean the house. On his day off, I "allow" the girl to come upstairs, but the only thing she can do is clean the house. No interaction between the two, unless he's mean to her.
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 4:02 AM
I'm adding my own rule to this: Every time the captor speaks to my sim, my sim HAS to listen (i.e. no cancelling the task)
Test Subject
#50 Old 1st May 2016 at 10:12 PM
I would add to mine that your sim is stuck in their room until they either get their logic skill to 3 or get your mischief up to 3, lets say that's when you learn to pick locks. Other then adding that I don't see anything I'd change
Page 2 of 3