Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 8:28 PM
Is there a way to delete an account on the site? I tried it, but honestly my morals are repulsed by like 90 percent of the garbage on there. It's so pervy.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#52 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 9:22 PM
How would we know here? I guess just don't sign in. They probably purge unused accounts after a while. Most places do (I think).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 3:34 PM
Does anybody else find it kinda funny that the only place to get a Religon mod from is a site with a lot of NSFW stuff on it?
Mad Poster
#54 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
Yeah. Tried that. Couldn't remember what email I used to register the first time. I tried the most likely candidates, but they didn't work, and I didn't feel like going through the dozens of possibilities. I have/have had a lot of email addresses, I'm afraid, most of them spam-catchers. Plus, there's no guarantee I'd remember the login for the email address I'd used even if I stumbled on the right one. Sooooo, it was just easier to create a new login using my current spam-catcher email addy.

I must have had an account there with another e-mail; now no matter what I do I can't register...and don't see anyway to contact anyone there. I've had this happen on a few sites. CAN ANYONE suggest help?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#55 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 10:15 PM
Is there an email contact? Someway to make contact with a person instead of a dumb captcha/computer?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#56 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Is there an email contact? Someway to make contact with a person instead of a dumb captcha/computer?

No email, and NOTHING I can access that doesn't require registering! I don't really care.

I DO still care that I can't access MTS adult - the same problem! And I have written to different places on MTS - with no response...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#57 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I must have had an account there with another e-mail; now no matter what I do I can't register...and don't see anyway to contact anyone there. I've had this happen on a few sites. CAN ANYONE suggest help?

I'm registered there. Do you want me to post a help question on your behalf?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#58 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 12:59 PM
Updated the original post with the text flirting mod and the extra for Squinge's breastfeeding mod that I missed the first time.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 8:51 PM
She's not done beta-testing it yet, but Almighty Hat is working on a G-rated religion mod, which I'm really excited about! Her post is here.

Hey- if you said something to me in a post and I didn't write back, I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't feel good enough to post and by the time I'm able to the thread's old enough that I feel kind of weird about bumping it just to post one or two sentences. So please don't take it personally! :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#60 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 4:55 AM
Added the new ones that Chris made recently, like the Skiing and the Playgroup.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 1:39 PM
The other day I had zoned out while watching John Mole (he's kind of boring) when all the sudden he went to the phone and dialed. There was a woohoo icon in his queue. I hadn't put it there, of course, he was all alone. Anyway, he called Violet Jocque (still a teen), and she hurried over and went to bed with him. I was stunned. I thought, in all these years, I've never seen such a thing. Then it occurred to me, this was probably a BAS thing.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#62 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 1:55 PM
Nah, ACR booty call and InTeen (or some other teen woohoo mod). I had Denise Jacquet try to booty call Johnny Smith.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#63 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I had Denise Jacquet try to booty call Johnny Smith.

Told you the Jacquets are satan :P
Mad Poster
#64 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 2:31 PM
Sometimes I use the ACR adjuster phonebook to zero out the timers and have them make a booty call just to see who shows up. It can be pretty surprising.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Theorist
#65 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 10:20 PM
Charity, looks like Chris added a new mod today, Apartments at University (young adults can now rent apartments) http://www.backalleysims.com/adults...s-at-University.

I do not play the separate university neighborhoods anymore, but thought those that do might be interested.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#66 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 10:26 PM
Can I lie about my age for registration if I'm just on there to grab the apartments at university mod? I've been looking for that for 146909543 years.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 10:44 PM
@alljoj - check your PMs

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#68 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Charity, looks like Chris added a new mod today, Apartments at University (young adults can now rent apartments) http://www.backalleysims.com/adults...s-at-University.

I do not play the separate university neighborhoods anymore, but thought those that do might be interested.

Was planning to add that. Thanks.
Mad Poster
#69 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
Can I lie about my age for registration if I'm just on there to grab the apartments at university mod? I've been looking for that for 146909543 years.
Then you must be old enough!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#70 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
The other day I had zoned out while watching John Mole (he's kind of boring) when all the sudden he went to the phone and dialed. There was a woohoo icon in his queue. I hadn't put it there, of course, he was all alone. Anyway, he called Violet Jocque (still a teen), and she hurried over and went to bed with him. I was stunned. I thought, in all these years, I've never seen such a thing. Then it occurred to me, this was probably a BAS thing.

This is an ACR action called "Booty call". He must have met Violet at some point and have the highest chemistry with her which places her as his "The One", assuming he has not had any direct romantic interaction with other sims. ACR does not know what an age difference is! However, it does need InTeen or another teen woohoo mod to be installed if you want teens and adults to autonomously woohoo. John's woohoo timer must have got to 0 which means, he looks at who is "The One", calls them up, and fun times ensue...

It can definitely have surprising and unexpected effects when you haven't had a sim date or even flirt with anyone before.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#71 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 5:47 PM
Huh?! I've always been able to play apartments at university. Why do you need a mod?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#72 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 7:22 PM
Do you have Pescado's apthack? That enables apartments at uni. When I tried it sans hack it didn't work properly but I can't remember many details.

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Mad Poster
#74 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 10:37 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 30th Sep 2016 at 11:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
WTF? I just went to check out that apt mod and it says I'm banned? No reason specified?
There's a post on BAS about random bans here. Evidently it's their way of removing inactive accounts. Yes, it seems a bit drastic to me, but it's maybe forced on them by their system. (A bit like how, when a pupil leaves my Simlogical school in New Desconia, I have to "expel" them, even though they're really leaving because they've finished learning what the school teaches, and other Sims want their place.) To get reinstated it says to send a polite message to Cdpierson5, either by using the Contact Us button or sending a PM (which evidently still works even though you're "banned". Let me know if you have difficulties and I'll try to contact someone at BAS for you. Charity did the same for me last year when I couldn't log on.

Whatever you do, don't send a rude message! Cdpierson5 says he's (I think he' a "he": he's got a wife!) in a bad mood and is liable to really ban you for that.

Of course the same goes for anyone else "banned" from BAS. I seem to recall that @siletka had this problem.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
There's a post on BAS about random bans here. Evidently it's their way of removing inactive accounts. Yes, it seems a bit drastic to me, but it's maybe forced on them by their system. (A bit like how, when a pupil leaves my Simlogical school in New Desconia, I have to "expel" them, even though they're really leaving because they've finished learning what the school teaches, and other Sims want their place.) To get reinstated it says to send a polite message to Cdpierson5, either by using the Contact Us button or sending a PM (which evidently still works even though you're "banned". Let me know if you have difficulties and I'll try to contact someone at BAS for you. Charity did the same for me last year when I couldn't log on.

Whatever you do, don't send a rude message! Cdpierson5 says he's (I think he' a "he": he's got a wife!) in a bad mood and is liable to really ban you for that.

Of course the same goes for anyone else "banned" from BAS. I seem to recall that @siletka had this problem.

No. I'd rather have a drink before sending any message - when I did nothing wrong. Not all of us can visit every Sim site that exists all the time - some of us have other things to do as well. If I want to go once in a decade, it should be allowed. They can send me an e-mail (Tumblr do! and ask if I am still "my username" - and I just have to tick YES) if they fear my inactivity. I have only been banned once in my life now.
Page 3 of 12