Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snobworthy Boarding School for Girls - NO CC

by Sophella Posted 21st Aug 2014 at 12:31 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 2:09 PM Last edited by LadyAngel : 29th Dec 2015 at 4:13 PM.
This is so cool, I can't imagine how long it must have taken to build. It would make an amazing dorm, but I do love the community aspect as it means all Sims can visit and there will be plenty for them to do.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 2:43 PM
thanks if i can make it a house maybe it will be useful from my sims 2 100 babies chalenge
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 4:48 PM Last edited by SciBirg : 21st Aug 2014 at 5:04 PM.
Love this!

If anyone wants to play this as a school, be sure to get the Institution hacks from simlogical.com

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...ims2_School.htm
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 9:03 PM
Thanks for the link, I've not seen that mod before

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 9:13 PM
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. Great mod too I've not heard of this!

Proud member of SimFansUK.com and SlinkySlimmers.com
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 11:30 PM
I love schools, and I use Simlogical's mod. Thank you for this new one!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 11:57 AM
I really like this school, thank you so much for sharing it :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 7:05 PM
This is so perfect for the Simlogical school mod, I'm surprised you didn't build it with that in mind. Really wonderful, and so needed; I've been wanting to make a boarding school for girls in my game for awhile now, but building isn't my strong suit. Now, I can use yours instead! Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 8:19 PM
Thank you for sharing this. It really is a wonderful building. I am not sure yet what I am going to use it for, but I am certainly going to use it for something.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:09 PM
Does anyone know how I can change this in to a residential lot? c:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 1:47 PM
When in build or by mode, bring up the cheat box (ctrl/shift/c) and type 'changelotzoning residential' without the quotes and press 'Enter' on your keyboard. Save and go to neighbourhood, then it should be residential.

Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 9:17 PM
Uh, I've got a bit of a problem with changing the lot zoning. I used the cheat, but the community lot telephone is still there and the residential mailbox/trashcan won't appear. It's super duper cute, though. I just can't seem to get it to be anything but a community lot... (Which, regrettably, defeats the purpose of having it for me. Sad day.) Was the curb trashcan deleted per chance?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:13 AM
Sorry about that. If they have been deleted, you can download replacements here:
http://daydream.etowns.net/

Go to 'Sims 2' and 'Hacks/Mods'