Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Council in Szczecin

by Tomanek Posted 24th Aug 2014 at 9:10 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2014 at 8:05 PM by Tomanek

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 12:12 AM
Hello Tomanek, lovely mansion and very detailed. Please could you fix two of the links - Statue Of Athene (Right) by Sgoobysnacks29
and Statue Of Athene (Left) by Sgoobysnacks29, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 5:25 AM
I've been there! Great upload!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 10:55 AM
You did a wonderful job, thank you for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 11:33 AM
Amazing! I don't think my graphics card would handle this, but I have to download to see what it's like inside!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 6:34 PM
Tomanek, I can see you've updated those two links but they are still wrong, they need to point to Sgoobysnacks29 at insiminator not to MTS because he doesn't have any uploads here.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Tomanek, I can see you've updated those two links but they are still wrong, they need to point to Sgoobysnacks29 at insiminator not to MTS because he doesn't have any uploads here.
Thank you for fixing the scoobysnacks links, Tomanek

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 11:57 AM
Piękne!