Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gustaff | M – 3BR 3.5BA

by plasticbox Posted 26th Aug 2014 at 11:23 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:16 PM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 11:50 PM
I love your use of cfe. Your porches are very attractive, and the garage to house is a nice clean transition.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 11:58 PM
love your houses
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 2:31 PM
I too love all your houses! Thanks for this one and please keep them coming!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 7:32 PM
Aww, you make the loveliest houses! So realistic and perfect in size Can't decide so I download them all :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 2:24 AM
Love it!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 11:49 AM
Lovely house thank youu!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 3:54 AM
Another nice one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 2:01 PM
Where is the mailbox?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 2:07 PM
Re. mailbox, check around the edges of the lot –*the game has a lovely habit of putting it somewhere random when placing a lot from the bin, but it's usually near the edge so shouldn’t be hard to find.

(This also happened when I playtested this .. hence why it’s not in front on most of the screens, I noticed too late)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Re. mailbox, check around the edges of the lot –*the game has a lovely habit of putting it somewhere random when placing a lot from the bin, but it's usually near the edge so shouldn’t be hard to find.

(This also happened when I playtested this .. hence why it’s not in front on most of the screens, I noticed too late)

Wasn't able to find it even after deleting everything one by one in case it was somewhere weird, but oddly I was able to add another mailbox from buydebug. Just thought I'd mention it ^^ Thankyou for the lovely house though!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by litoxmoofin
I was able to add another mailbox from buydebug. Just thought I'd mention it

Oh? Well thanks for the heads-up – I will have a look next time I have the game open. Maybe I mixed it up with the other version of this house? In any case, I was able to playtest with no problems … didn’t test for very long though, as I was mainly just checking whether the stairs were still working.

What you did was exactly what I’d also recommend!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:30 AM
Love this house. THANK YOU so much for sharing your work. I also had to add a mailbox. There is also no trash can, but with 2 recycling bins, I'm not worried about the trash can.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th May 2015 at 8:03 PM
Can't wait to use this in game!