Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:33 AM
Default how do you apply the same hair and makeup to all outfits?
hopefully someone can help
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 3:10 PM
The people at creator camp mentioned this as there was no way to lock hair and I believe they were looking to fix this .I do not know if they have added a lock function or if it will come with a patch.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 6:45 PM
From what I can see playing around with the demo, if you change a new sim's hair in Everyday then it changes in all categories. But if you change it in the other categories then it changes for just that one.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 7:53 PM
I really need a lock function. I kind of got it to lock a few times I think by staying in the makeup category but it doesn't always work
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 8:32 PM
Mine has seemed to lock every time since the most recent update. Not sure if they fixed it or I'm just lucky...
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th May 2017 at 8:27 AM
May 25, 2017 and I need a lock because it is not working for me. I loose my makeup no matter what I do.
Scholar
#7 Old 25th May 2017 at 3:12 PM
Lynire has a script for doing this quickly, but there are not menu options, you have to do it by using custom commands from the cheat console.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th May 2017 at 6:27 PM
It's actually one of my biggest pet peeves in this game. I just wish I could simply copy one finished make up to the other categories I really can't believe this option doesn't exist.