Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 5230 (Who?), Viewed: 314147 times.
Page 210 of 210
Top Secret Researcher
#5226 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 3:05 PM Last edited by HCAC : 18th Jun 2018 at 1:21 PM.
I've actually discovered that even with the only the base game it's not "a terrible game" as I previously thought. With all the cool PLAYER MADE CC out now I've been playing for a few weeks and enjoying it. Granted, it's still limited with only the Sims 4 alone but there are things to do if you take your time to discover the options. I also don't cheat (the fastest way to become bored in any game). Is it Sims 2 or 3, no...but it's okay as a stand alone. Do I wish EA would stop trying to rip people off for every little recolor or "new item"...yes...But it is what is is.
Lab Assistant
#5227 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 7:13 AM
I discovered that my sims talk about me behind my back! Honest to gawd, I managed to fool the little buggers by turning off my monitor, this way they would think I wasn't there. It was then I learnt of their diabolical plan. At least I think it's diabolical. Since I'm not fluent in Simlish, I can't say for certain. Come to think of it, I'm not certain what they say about me. All I know is, they are talking about me. Eventually, I'll figure out what they're saying.

On a side note, I also discovered that Mandy, my court appointed care worker, gets cross at me if I forget to take my meds. That Mandy makes me laugh! She is so funny when she's cross at me! Actually, now that the meds are kicking in, she has a point. Thanks Mandy! However, those bloody sims are talking about me! Of that, I am certain.

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Scholar
#5228 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:17 PM
I noticed the chimney continues to blow smoke even without your fireplace lit, I guess it's just permanent looping animation.
Scholar
#5229 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:17 PM
Always presumed that premade dog Blue, was a boy dog, until it multiplied with a couple of puppy's, and wow those puppies, really are and act like puppies (not just a version of small dog), as I never found any interest in mating my dogs, and I'm less 24 hours away in purchasing Seasons yet still discovering the secrets of Cats & Dogs!
Mad Poster
#5230 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 7:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
I noticed the chimney continues to blow smoke even without your fireplace lit, I guess it's just permanent looping animation.

That's something else that needs fixing then as it is only supposed to blow smoke if your fireplace is actually lit.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#5231 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:01 PM
I found a "Death By Flowers" ghost type in the latest patch. I haven't seen them do anything special yet, so their action is probably Seasons specific.
Page 210 of 210