Replies: 5829 (Who?), Viewed: 363821 times.
Page 234 of 234
Field Researcher
#5826 Old 18th May 2019 at 4:46 PM
You can tell I'm still fairly new to TS4-I actually lol'd at this. Didn't realise they could slip in the mud puddles!

[url=http://foxybabysims.tumblr.com/[/url]
Scholar
#5827 Old 19th May 2019 at 7:03 AM
That apparently the acting career does not take in to account relation. Though I guess making out with your son is a very back woodsy thing to do... ....
Screenshots

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Field Researcher
#5828 Old 19th May 2019 at 7:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrowningFishy
That apparently the acting career does not take in to account relation. Though I guess making out with your son is a very back woodsy thing to do... ....

Weird yet hilarious in an awful way, this game I swear. But I have to ask, the son in question - is he in the acting career too? If so, what level compared to the parent? See, I have a couple of different households of acting sims but I've never had anyone of my playables show up as co-stars or background actors (or, you know, anything at all) when I've played one of the others, so this intrigues me.
Scholar
#5829 Old 19th May 2019 at 9:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry�chan
Weird yet hilarious in an awful way, this game I swear. But I have to ask, the son in question - is he in the acting career too? If so, what level compared to the parent? See, I have a couple of different households of acting sims but I've never had anyone of my playables show up as co-stars or background actors (or, you know, anything at all) when I've played one of the others, so this intrigues me.

Well he's a son out of wedlock-face it he was cheating. So I never played him I just recognized him. The game recognizes him as a Actor with a level of uncredited extra.

So maybe that's it, I just created him and never played him so the game went FAIR PLAY!

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Field Researcher
#5830 Old 20th May 2019 at 4:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrowningFishy
Well he's a son out of wedlock-face it he was cheating. So I never played him I just recognized him. The game recognizes him as a Actor with a level of uncredited extra.

So maybe that's it, I just created him and never played him so the game went FAIR PLAY!

So basically he got the npc treatment, like how random sims from households I don't play can show up as street vendors and whatnot in my game, alright. That answers my question, thank you.
Still, that kind of makes me wish I could make my own set of actors, producers and whatnot in a household and just dump in the game, would have been nice.
Page 234 of 234