Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frederikson – 3BR 2.5BA

by plasticbox Posted 4th Sep 2014 at 11:20 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:16 PM
Adorable little house. I love the old Sears house plans. Thanks, plasticbox!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:06 PM
Such a sweet little house! Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 12:16 AM
I thought this house was super adorable, the only problem i'm having with it is that my Sims don't want to come up from the basement. Seems to be that it isn't deep enough & they're hitting their heads on the staircase to go to the 2nd floor as they're trying to come up the basement stairs.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 12:32 AM
No, this might be a problem with a later patch -- stacked stairs are very buggy in this game.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 2:01 PM
I love your houses, but the basements fill with water ... any idea what that's about? I still play the houses and just don't go down to the basements lol
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 7:12 PM
That may be an issue with placing them too close to the shore or some other body of water that has a water plane.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.