Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 1930 (Who?), Viewed: 127639 times.
Page 78 of 78
Mad Poster
#1926 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 11:09 PM
Same. The problem is that I usually never get around to aging them once they reach young adult

The Receptacle still lives!
Theorist
#1927 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 9:53 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Jun 2018 at 10:12 PM.
Well, I added the Disney Princesses both recognized under the three stats of Human, is royal by birth or marriage or performed an act of heroism and the third unspoken rule of financial success. I even added Eilowny for you sentimental fools. But I forgot Esmeralda, Megara and Jane Porter as part of it. I will probably moved Eilowny into a special household with the aforementioned forgotten heroines who are Princesses in their own right. So far, I have the classic Walt era trio (Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora) the Renaissance era set (Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Mulan) and Eilowny was grouped with the Walt era ones for the time being.

I might turn it into a reality show style story and get Ariel ejected from the house due to her mermaid heritage (All the Princesses in the other entries are human, mermaids don't count. And this is not the first time a character was ejected. Tinkerbell was initially a Disney Princess until she didn't meet requirements and was issued her own franchise.)

P.S. I have seen a few of the Super Carlin Brothers videos on YouTube discussing Disney and Pixar phenomenon.

But yes, it's going to be drama so delicious, you may want to pick up a few snacks at the snack bar if you feel so inclined.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Forum Resident
#1928 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 8:36 PM
You know, you're good at vampiring when...

...you need an imaginery leash because your dog just can't keep up.

...you're able to drink from a creature that doesn't have any skin nor plasma vessels

...you haven't updated your social media for at least fourty sim years and are still the hottest plum on sim earth
Scholar
#1929 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:21 AM
Henry is kind of insensitive about the background subject matter when taking selfies.

No matter though, because he's been promoted to Colonel.

His cat is literally the cutest cat that has ever existed in the history of the world.

Henry and Elsa's one year anniversary arrived so they went on a lovely dinner date. They had such a lovely time and finished the evening with spectacular woohooing.

Henry and Elsa weren't trying for a baby. But they got one anyway. Elsa realised she was pregnant and shared the big news. (I have 1% chance of pregnancy thanks to MCCC. I'm pretty excited about this unplanned pregnancy)

He took it well.

(NAH...He's happy about it. Apparently Roaring Vice is deeply emotional movie)

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Theorist
#1930 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 10:50 AM
I moved Usagi Tsukino, her husband Mamoru Chiba, and their daughter Chibi Usa into NewCrest.

So far, I have a few lots left. Either I tear down the park or spa, but not the vet's office.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Scholar
#1931 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 8:55 PM
Before a nap. Henry bonding with his new son, Leif. Since Elsa is Danish, I gave him a Danish name.

These poses are too much

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Page 78 of 78