Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:08 PM
Whats happening in your game right now?
So all the other sims games have this thread. So what's going on in your game?

Mine I am playing Ollie Purdue, Cassidy Purdue, and Babs L'Amour and right now I am having Babs date a douche that I created and Ollie is there to support her whenever he hurts her but eventually I plan for them to be together.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:31 AM
Damon and Elena! Nice Avatar.

Anyhow, I initially created a family that had three children. It was new and I rushed into that. So I started another family. A father - Ronan O'Connor. A mother - Julia O'Connor. I decided to have ONE child. They had a son named Lucas. He was midway through his childhood years and I had that feeling to see another baby and they tried for another. For some reason I thought it was going to be a boy.

Nope - TWO girls. Lexi and Lisa.

I'm back to three again but I'm having so much fun. It's easy to let them go in this game and know they will take care of themselves. I had their son play with his little action figure and the dad play chess. The boy took his toy and went and sat across from his dad and played with it while talking to him. The mother took care of the babies on her own without having to be told, before they starved to death or social services came to visit. It's nice to see them actually do something with their free will in this game. Constructive, that is.
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:43 AM
My household has been without electricity and water for days now. Hopefully I'll be able to pay the bills soon now that one of the kids grew into a teenager, so he can get a job.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:52 AM
I'm starting up a Legacy family right now. My Sim has the painter aspiration, and is currently living the stereotype of starving artist! I did have a household with my Sim reaching lvl 10 in the Tech Guru Start-up Branch, but I decided I wanted a bit more of a challenge and started over with my current Sim. I've always loved playing artistic Sims, so this should be lots of fun!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladyhawke976
Damon and Elena! Nice Avatar.

Anyhow, I initially created a family that had three children. It was new and I rushed into that. So I started another family. A father - Ronan O'Connor. A mother - Julia O'Connor. I decided to have ONE child. They had a son named Lucas. He was midway through his childhood years and I had that feeling to see another baby and they tried for another. For some reason I thought it was going to be a boy.

Nope - TWO girls. Lexi and Lisa.

I'm back to three again but I'm having so much fun. It's easy to let them go in this game and know they will take care of themselves. I had their son play with his little action figure and the dad play chess. The boy took his toy and went and sat across from his dad and played with it while talking to him. The mother took care of the babies on her own without having to be told, before they starved to death or social services came to visit. It's nice to see them actually do something with their free will in this game. Constructive, that is.

Thanks! Delana all the way! :lovestruc

But oh goodness 3 kids is too much in the beginning. It's easy to earn money but then you get your bills, when I got the bills for the first time I almost cried because I felt so bad for my little simmies.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 2:15 AM

Eh, I tried. I’ll just say they’re “loosely based on” or “redesigned from” my TS3 Sims. Oh look, the EA marketing stink is already rubbing off on me!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:07 AM
My Sim just sold her first painting for 112 Simoleons. That seems a little too easy, doesn't it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MCGONN
My Sim just sold her first painting for 112 Simoleons. That seems a little too easy, doesn't it?

Yes but if you think about it you bought the canvas most likely for $100 so you only made $12
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:39 AM
Cassandra Goth was having a birthday party when an old man walked into the living room and died there. Then Alexander started to chat with the Reaper.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:49 AM
I had a household consisting of an elder, his young bride and his son. I planned for them to kill him and to get hitched. Eventually while leaving the game running I came back to find a huge fire in the backyard and the elder father/husband had died. The widow and his son are now married with twins.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:51 AM
My main sim reached the top of the culinary career and she's now painting masterpieces as well! Her son also just aged up to a teen and surprisingly he's so handsome, looking forward to using him as the heir and aging his sister up too
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:55 AM
My sim's husband has been playing with his son's ball of clay so much I had to sell it. She found out she was pregnant and was not thrilled, her husband panicked when the baby came, and then he proceeded to get in a fight with Mortimer Goth, who came to visit after the baby was born and whom she used to have a crush on before the couple got married.

Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 6:21 AM
My Sim's son aged up to a teen, and the first thing he did was take a selfie. *facepalm*

Meanwhile, his mother has been going back and forth between looking like a bodybuilder and being just plain chubbier than she used to be because I was a doof and kept making her use the weight machine thinking it would slim her down when all it was doing was giving her huge biceps and a sixpack! Kinda forgot about Strength vs Cardio workouts... derp. >.<;
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 6:25 AM
I hate that word. "Selfie". Makes me want to punch someone.
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MCGONN
I hate that word. "Selfie". Makes me want to punch someone.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but it was literally the first thing that came to mind instead of "embarrassingly narcissistic photo of oneself."

I hereby accept my punishment... Just please, not in the face. D:

All these newfangled terms the "cool" kids are using these days must finally be getting to me. I guess that means I need to turn in my nerd card.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:46 AM
I made my brother's favorite personal Sims 3 Sims. On request. :P

Theorist
#17 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:58 AM
I replaced the Alternative music station with traditional Chinese erhu instrument music that is sad and sounds like the kind of music that would play in Drunken Master when drunken master's dad beats him up and tells him to leave home for choosing to be a drunkard.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 10:04 AM
Mortimer generated tonnes of cash with his book sales, only to have them dissapear every bill cycle. Although now the amount is starting to catch up and soon The Goths will be financially stable (until Morty died, but by then I'll have Alexander whipped up a backup plan and have tonnes of Morty money. Cassandra moved into my SelfSim house where we are saving ourselves for marriage. Also in the house is my two best friends IRL which I made into my bros in the game.

On the other side of the town, theres the MarsMellow family, With Logan and Veronica Echolls starting up their life. Now both are living comfortably with Logan on the path to become one of the Guardians of the Galaxy and Veronica becoming one with The Matrix.
Stupid people are stupid
#19 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 10:13 AM
I rebuilt the "Cape Cod Classic" house from Sims 2. My current sim is living there with her two daughters. Their father is Don Lothario.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 10:49 AM
Frey and Leon just had their first birth. Natural twins, boys called Noel and Kuja. Oh Gods...

This is going to be fun for my first attempt with babies...

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 11:31 AM
Trying to recover from yet another failed save! Screw this saving system!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:09 PM
My game is pretty crazy right now.
First I created Nixon. He was basically a player. He went around, sleeping with every woman he thought was remotely attractive, then broke their hearts. He is quite the harsh sim, and cares for no ones feelings.
Not until Faith moved into the town. First of course, he tried to reel her into his wicked games, but she wasn't having it. She was the first girl to really make him work for her. Most girls would just grovel at his feet. Soon enough they continued running into each other at the bar in Willow Creek. Both of them were regulars there. Faith was because she loved playing the piano there and couldn't afford to buy one for her home, and Nixon was because he loved getting drunk and taking women home with him. At first the running into each other was rather annoying to them, but soon it was kind of funny. They made each other laugh. It was almost as if they were actually friends. Nixon never had friends. He didn't care too, but Faith was different. She was unique.
One night at the bar while Nixon and Faith were chatting, a woman that Nixon had blown off after he woohoo'd her threw a drink in his face and told him off. Though Nixon was probably use to this, he actually took the time to think about how a woman might feel after what he had done. It kind of took him back to some of his childhood memories where his mother and father would abandon him at home for sometimes even weeks...all alone. Was that why he would do this to women? To make them feel like he did as a young boy?
This made him break down. Not like the typical breakdown with lots of tears. He was yelling, and flipping over tables at the bar in his drunken fit of rage, and guilt (at least in my imagination). Faith took him out of the bar and drove him home. She took him to his bedroom and sat on the bed with him and talked to him for hours, calming him down. They soon got closer and looked 'deeply into each others eyes' and then the night went on with them woohooing. (lol) They kind of fell in love right there because Faith understood him. She didn't have such a great family either.

Moving along - -

Faith soon found out she was pregnant. This was something neither of them wanted, but they made the decision to raise this child and give it the childhood they never had. They had a beautiful baby boy named Aiden and eloped together. They were in love, and worked their best to give their son everything he needed. Time passed, and Faith began feeling bad about herself. She didn't feel as beautiful or as sexy as she once did. (Which is typical for women after they have a child.) So Faith and Nixon weren't really being romantic. This left Nixon lonely.
A gorgeous woman named Britney moved in next door. She came to greet the neighbors and found Nixon home alone with Aiden while Faith was at work. (She is in the entertainer career.) She said her hi's, but there was clearly an attraction between the two.
A few weeks later, Nixon confronted Faith about their sex-less marriage. Faith didn't take too kindly to his demands and stormed off to work.
Nixon decided to make one of the biggest mistakes of his life that night. He dropped Aiden off at daycare, and went to Britney's house. They hooked up, without Britney even knowing Nixon was married.
The next day Faith was off work, and Nixon went in. Britney came over and was a little shocked to see a woman answer the door, as was Faith seeing a woman coming to seek out Nixon. At that moment Nixon arrived home and Britney kissed him right infront of Faith. Faith told Britney to leave and had her dispute with Nixon. She then took baby Aiden and went to live with her best friend, Phoenix.

It gets worse....
Faith finds out she's pregnant yet again with Nixon's child. She decided to TRY and work things out with Nixon. Soon they begin to start getting along again. Things seem to be going well, but now there's another problem. Britney is pregnant too, and is about to tell Nixon.

Yep that was a whole novel I just wrote xD sorry about that.

Faith-

Nixon and baby Aiden-

Britney-
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:44 PM
Noel and Kuja just grew up to children...except instead of either Frey's green or Leon's silver hair, they ended up with dark red and blonde hair respectively. Apparently, EA decided that children shouldn't have non-natural hair colours, even if their parents do.

Damn it EA! Do you not know how many anime/video game fans you have amongst your players?!

I can't even change it in CAS to the colours I wanted them to have, so I'm going to have to give them a light blonde and change it when they are older.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Forum Resident
#24 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:19 AM
I decided to create the Crumb family in Sims 4. I have had them in all my other Sims Games. They are a vast and somewhat unnatractive bunch with big ears. They are mostly criminals and are also inclined to be stupid and childish. I had great fun with them in Sims 3. So far I have not played them as I didn't have time but I made a house for them and moved them in. Will take pics when I play them as they are fun.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:31 AM
I TRY to ignore the fact, that i wasted my money on this game by playing the Legacy Challenge (which i normally do, when i'm fed up with the normal gameplay... so sad, that this is already the case). The loading screens and the missing family tree really bum me out and i've noticed, that a lot of the challenge for the first generetion is that the first heir normally arrives at a point, where you still need all the money from working and the maternity leave+toddlers really add to that "money is tight-feeling".
But i really do like the new bill-system and i think it is a great idea, that you loose legacy points for not being able to pay them.
Page 1 of 104