Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:51 AM
I'm currently on the Jawa family. They're living very hand to mouth right now, which is just made more difficult because Veronica has announced she's pregnant! Marcus has now decided to end his affair Linda Moore (my sim) and look after his wife and child(ren).

Linda didn't think he would end with her. He had told her that his and Veronicas marriage had been without love for sometime now, and she genuinely thought he would leave his wife for her - after all, he was "the one". She didn't expect his wife to get pregnant again. Marcus left so quickly after that conversation that conversation that Linda never got to tell him her own news - she's pregnant as well.

Marcus teenage son Eric has connected all the dots and, although he isn't telling anyone, he knows his father got two women pregnant. Eric is very stressed right now with a part time job of his own, trying to help provide for the family.

No one has a good career right now - Marcus can't write and Veronica can't learn programming without a computer, but with less than £1000 in the bank they're reliant on the library for career progression. Eric needs to learn mixology, but between school and work and sleep he's having a hard time finding time to visit a bar and get some practice in.

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 4:17 PM Last edited by Moraelin : 10th Sep 2014 at 2:24 AM.
The Therese and Jeanette Voorman sisters are at each other's throats again. Of course, as far as the rest of the world can tell, only one exists at a time. As far as each of them can tell, the unsufferable sister is very real :p

And yes, they're immortal.

(You need to have played Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines to get the joke. Or google it.)
Forum Resident
#28 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 4:17 PM
Managed to play the Crumbs for a bit. Evadne burnt some grilled cheese and set fire to the stove so her son, Baron, put the fire out. She then had another try and dropped the pepper, or whatever it is, on the grilled cheese and then flipped it over onto the top of the stove. Meanwhile, youngest son Boris, despite being evil, had a girl at his grade school interested in him and his sister fell asleep in the bath. Joshua and Evadne are trying for yet another Crumb, without any success so far, hindered no doubt by Joshua having a fork stuck to his hand. This would put me off too. They are both in the Criminal career and evil. Enough said really.
Scholar
#29 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 5:37 PM
I am still looking for tomatoes. My Sims also have jobs and relationships and whatever, but that is completely secondary to finding all the plants. :D
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moraelin
The Therese and Jeanette Voorman sisters are at each other's throats again. Of course, as far as the rest of the world can tell, only one exists at a time. As far as each of them can tell, the unsufferable sister is very real :p

And yes, they're immortal.

(You need to have played Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption to get the joke. Or google it.)

We need pics of the lovely Voerman sisters! Can't wait to see them together! Mwahahahaha...

Seriously, though, They were probably my favorite two vampires in that game.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 12:02 AM
Unless something changed somehow from the previous games and I haven't noticed, I kinda want there to be a way to set a Sim's sexuality manually instead of "teaching" it to them. It's kinda silly that every non-married Sim on Sim-Earth is bi (not that there's anything wrong with that q: ).

Edit:

That kinda came out wrong The Sim I'm referring to is lesbian.

...That came out wrong too. I should just stop before I dig myself into a hole
Instructor
#32 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MCGONN
...That came out wrong too. I should just stop before I dig myself into a hole

Not that there's anything wrong with that, either.

After kicking the tires and checking under the hood, I've started a family with a single dad and his young daughter, Wesley and Journey Stuckey. He's a bit of a goof and spends a lot of time joking about chicken butt, but he realizes he needs to be the responsible one (he is, after all, the adult) and tries to give important life lessons. Fortunately, Journey takes this in stride.

I'm adoring the children here. When she does her little Confidence Walk, I'm all :lovestruc .
Stupid people are stupid
#33 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:59 PM
So... My sim, Elly, met a lovely man who suddenly turned up in her house, to live there (I had nothing to do with that, I swear! ). But he seems to be a bit of a womanizer...
He's already had an affair with a sim, which resulted in a son for him. And now, just before Elly got home, he walked into the bedroom with a lady he met right outside his house.
Ths may also result in another kid... :D
Alchemist
#34 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
So... My sim, Elly, met a lovely man who suddenly turned up in her house, to live there (I had nothing to do with that, I swear! ).

Then why are you hiding behind those sunglasses, hm, hmmm?
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 2:02 PM
Right now, my sims are sleeping inside each other. Yes... INSIDE. http://prntscr.com/4n1jg7
An awkward glitch that happened when I placed a double-bed next to a wall. o.o After them groaning about it long enough, they decided to say "Screw it" and conjoined together to sleep... xD
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:16 PM
Default Tomato plant.
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
I am still looking for tomatoes. My Sims also have jobs and relationships and whatever, but that is completely secondary to finding all the plants. :D

Here's the place for tomatoes...if you are interested.

I used this plant and took a graft back to my garden. After the spliced plant had tomatoes, I used those tomatoes to create a pure tomato plant.
Scholar
#37 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:04 PM
Up until now I've strictly been fucking around with Amber and Soulpatch Jones (two premades from the trailers, if you didn't know)

But! I just started my random legacy
and I'm having a ton of fun. :3

ETA: Oh, and I also just had my first crash. Yay?

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:43 PM
had my sim married off to a townie, they had 2 kids, the townie then died so he married the next door neighbour, but in the relationship panel the relationship between the 2 kids and the new wife is room mates, guess that means when they are old enough they will be able to flirt with the step mum - sounds like an episode of Jeremy Kyle
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:58 PM
I had a single sim that I just never bothered to get hooked up with anyone and her biological clock was ticking down, so she adopted. Now she's a tech guru level 9 with a teen-aged daughter.

Unfortunately, mom got a cup stuck to her hand and so was unable to play on the computer, so she couldn't move up to the next job level. It was a debilitating condition, so I had to use a cheat to reset object and get rid of the thing.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:25 PM
Spent my session today exploring the lots and found lemon & onion :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM
Starting generation one of my random legacy :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
Up until now I've strictly been fucking around with Amber and Soulpatch Jones (two premades from the trailers, if you didn't know)

But! I just started my random legacy
and I'm having a ton of fun. :3

ETA: Oh, and I also just had my first crash. Yay?

I had a crash for the first time yesterday because i was like hey my laptop is running this perfectly (on low medium i think is what it was) So i changed it all to medium so when i went to go to a park it just kept loading so i had to force close it, so it was my own fault. I got cocky.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kblain67
Here's the place for tomatoes...if you are interested.

If your Sim is a gardener with enough skill to take a cutting ... <snip>

You don't have to take a cutting. You can harvest plants in community areas - or even in other Sims households if you visit them - and take the fruit home. Plant (or eat) the fruit for a crop (or food) of your own.

On one of my poorer households I couldn't be bothered to buy seeds so I sent him out under cover of darkness to raid everyone else's vegetable patches. He also weeded and watered most of them.

Rest of post (with tomato location) here

Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:08 AM
I started as a child and spent a lot of time in the game. Now I'm adult, I read that when you grow up your skills doesn't carry on to the next age. But I only lost a few skill when grow up from child to young adult. Most of them carried over to the young adult. I did my all homeworks, maxed almost all childhood skills, it was pretty boring at times but well since when studying had been funny? I grew up joined into tech gru career. Built a huge home. My bills are over 20000 every week and that's a pretty game breaking nonsense.
I'm top level at my career and go to work 4 days and make about 1900 dolars for each, means about 8000 dolars in a week. Well at least I became very famous at the gaming and won a lot tournaments so I made over 2.5 million fans so at the moment I don't need to go to the work. I have almost every trait and it's like cheating. I think the game is a little unbalanced. And recently I make over 100000 dolars just from interests and I don't need to do anything to make money at all. Basically I'm rich and recenlty married to my BFF. I don't know what else I can do except start over. I played with only one sim since the game is out.
Scholar
#45 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:07 PM
Default Wow. Sorry I am laughing.
Quote: Originally posted by DiAnkhiar
My household has been without electricity and water for days now. Hopefully I'll be able to pay the bills soon now that one of the kids grew into a teenager, so he can get a job.

Maybe you should try one of the new bill mods. It sounds like a desperate situation.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:43 PM
Messing with Goth family lol
Here for details :
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...806#post4531806

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Field Researcher
#47 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:50 PM
Going on the pancake household later
Don't know whether to reconcile them or not

Inventor
#48 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:27 PM
I created Melody Lilt, thinking of a musician; but the game carried her into the writing career, and she has now published four books that are bringing in a nice little income. Every single day, two sims arrive at her door: Cassandra Goth from the next world, and a dozy young adult called Chi Arthur, who is not in the world at all. They eat her dinner, dance to her music and chat amiably. Melody has just aged up to Adult, but as yet there is no hint of romance in her life. She has distressingly wide hips, and keeps trying to slim them at the gym, so far without success. On her days off, she wanders round the central park, 'digging' at rocks, which actually means tapping them with a geologist's hammer, and discovers mysterious objects. Now and then she wanders out of her back door and down a path to the stream, where she fishes and meditates. I think my game is going nowhere.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:50 PM
Does anyone know if when your last sim dies on lot if the game gives a sassy comment like in the simd 2? I kinda wanna know/test it.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:51 PM
Bob and Eliza pancake had a daughter Emila, but it broke their marriage rather than saved it. Bob left and moved into a vacant lot with his girlfriend, intending to build them a small cottage, only to be surprised when she turned up with a teenage daughter n child son in tow! Their house drained all of their money (and... Uh... Unexpected windfall), but now they have a sprawling, functional, if somewhat architecturally unappealing, home.

Page 2 of 104