Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 11681 times.
Dancing Flamingo
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 3:18 PM
Default TS3 Creators who take REQUESTS
Do NOT post requests in this thread!

This thread is for creators of custom content for The Sims 3 to post that they're open to requests. If you make stuff for TS4 and you don't mind requests or suggestions, you can post here letting people know. Make sure to specify what type of things you can make!

This thread is ONLY for creators to advertise that they are open to requests - this thread is not for any actual request posts. Any requests on this thread will be deleted!

Making Requests:
  • If you see a creator listed who makes the sort of thing you'd want to request, click on their name to go to their profile, and then send them a Private Message (PM) with your request. Make sure you've actually read the text of their post - asking a builder to make hair for you is just silly.
  • Do NOT PM everyone on this list - that's spam! Pick the creator who sounds like the best fit for your request and contact them. If they say no or don't get back to you within a week or so, thank them for their time, then try someone else
  • Be nice. Say please and thank you, and remember, it's a request, not a demand! Nobody is obligated to make anything for you at all.
  • If there's nobody on the list who makes what you want, you might just have to learn how to make it yourself - we have tons of help in doing so under the Create forums, including tutorials, tips, tricks, and Q&A forums if you get stuck. There are also requests forums on InSIMenator and Garden of Shadows.

Creators Only:

Please only post on this thread if:
  • You have at least one upload here on MTS - you will have a little artists palette listed under your name.
    -or-
  • You have at least one upload on some other site, which is linked in your profile or in the text of your post on this thread.

If you haven't made anything yet, go ahead and try some of your own ideas and upload them first, so people making requests have an idea of what you can do, your style, and your standards of quality.

Please delete your post if you no longer accept requests!

Example Creator Posts:

Here's some examples of the sort of posts that should be on this thread - clearly stating what you make (and what you can't) and your preferred style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderSimmer1234
I'm open to requests for residential homes and community lots - generally historical stuff like Victorian, Tudor, etc. I hate ultra-modern and contemporary, and I don't make anything besides houses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionGirl87
I'd love requests for clothing and accessories - regular everyday stuff, high fashion, you name it! I'm also starting to work with object recolours too.

DO NOT POST REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 5:46 AM Last edited by PinkPlumbbob : 24th Sep 2014 at 12:11 AM.
I am open to requests. You may contact me if you have one and I will let you know whether or not it is within my skill range and if I feel like doing it.

Right now I can really only take requests for two things:

- custom Ambitions-style tattoos (multi or single channel)
- custom pet markings (multi or single channel)

but I am open to learning how to make other things for TS3 if you really want me to create something else for you.

I also take requests for The Sims 2.
Instructor
DELETED POST
22nd Sep 2014 at 8:20 PM Last edited by Crowkeeper : 11th Apr 2015 at 9:26 AM.
Default not taking requests anymore
This message has been deleted by Crowkeeper. Reason: not taking requests anymore
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:31 PM
I take requests for poses and sims, if you want something, say it to me
Test Subject
DELETED POST
16th Aug 2015 at 2:59 PM
This message has been deleted by callissialim. Reason: too busy atm
Forum Resident
DELETED POST
19th Dec 2015 at 7:30 PM
This message has been deleted by Lodakai. Reason: Intended Sims 4
Inventor
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 7:48 PM Last edited by GigaRevival : 22nd Feb 2016 at 7:50 PM. Reason: Heh.
I am currently taking a few requests for poses; mostly story stuff to break me out of my comfort zone (pretty please).

Examples of stuff I've made/shared can be found here. Or here, as I still need to update that dang page.

(TS3 only)

"Goonies never say die."
Test Subject
DELETED POST
1st Jun 2016 at 8:46 PM
Ambitions Tatto
This message has been deleted by naninha. Reason: wrong place
Test Subject
DELETED POST
1st Nov 2016 at 1:25 PM
This message has been deleted by N96.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
24th Feb 2017 at 9:58 AM
This message has been deleted by Karen Lorraine. Reason: Advertising spam
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
22nd May 2017 at 5:00 AM
This message has been deleted by KuraiNekoMT13.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
19th Jul 2017 at 6:56 PM
Hello, happy simming!!
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
19th Jul 2017 at 6:57 PM
Hey
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th May 2018 at 12:30 AM
Is there still anybody here taking requests for Sims? I've got some requests of musicians that I would like to see rendered. I searched Google and found one of them, but none of the others. I have zero sim creation talent. I just press random till one I like shows up. Is anybody still active on this list.?

Gord - the Mad Doctor
One of the Puppy People Lying Naked in the Periwinkle
Hacking the Human Race (ie - recombinating marsupial genes so nudists can have pockets) any other requests?
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd May 2018 at 3:04 PM
I'm wondering too.