Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

~*Eclipse [Sims 4 Hair Conversion Set 001] Hair*~

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,055 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 92,877 Views
Uploaded: 11th Sep 2014 at 1:44 PM

The above is a banner for the upload. Not in-game.

This upload contains three separate Sims 4 Female Maxis Hairstyles converted for use by male sims!

This hair required a mesh edit to fit over the male shoulders without so much cutting.

There are a few small issues regarding it. First, some very minor shader issues(little flat square shadows). They seemed to show up after importing and exporting the mesh from MS3D. Hopefully I'll figure out the best way to deal with those soon. But, as stated, they are quite minor. And second, outfits with hoods will still cut into the hair, I was not wanting to make the back super puffy just to allocate them. I might make another version for that later though.

This hair has all colours plus the dark purple colour in the preview picture. If you want the dark purple too, just download the extra purple file!

Extra Notes regarding all Hair:
At this point I have no control over the order the palette swatches display in-game. Hopefully later on I will be able to rearrange them to show in the same order as the rest of the in-game hairstyles. Also when choosing a new hair the sim hair color always seems to "pop back" to black or another shade. Also not sure how to fix that, you just need to reselect the correct colour. :/

Download instructions:
Just grab whichever hairstyle you like and drop it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder. If you want the extra dark purple recolour of the Short Bob hair, remember to grab the separate file.

Special Thanks:
To lumialover8 and all the awesome people in this thread: Gender Conversions are Possible
To CmarNYC and all the wonderful people working hard on all the new tools for modding The Sims 4!

Polygon Counts:
These are all maxis meshes and are simply converted. They have the same amount of polygons as their female counterparts which are already available in base game.