Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#26 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by apocraphex
This tool works fine for me except for my swatches created with it are appearing as llama icons in-game, not the colors I choose. Is anyone else having the same llama problem?

Swatches weren't working at first -- see also here http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...g16645#msg16645 --; I don't know if this has been fixed in the meantime. But it seems to be a known issue.

You should be able to make your swatches with ColorMagic though.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#27 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:38 PM
The program has been updated. Try the new version out and if you're still having problems, you'd probably be better off reporting the problems @ Simlogical.
Instructor
#28 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 9:53 PM
Just a minor annoyance, but the Left/Right/Front/Back indicators seem to be off. The front of the mesh is marked as "left".
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 2:41 AM
Are you guys planning adding more meshes to this program, like hairs? I love it!
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trap lorde
I have installed my sims 4 on another disk (like all my other sims stuff) could this maybe the reason why I always get a white screen when I try to clone a mesh or to do a recolor? Which paths uses the programm to find the package files?? I really need help guys, I want to make meshes again/convert my old meshes. Anybody ideas?

I have mine on a different disk as well and this works fine for me.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#31 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 6:43 PM
Locking upon request as this thread is outdated. See new thread here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=537785

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Outdated
Page 2 of 2