Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[starter] ruza - 2br / 1ba

by farfalle Posted 15th Sep 2014 at 10:42 PM - Updated 24th Sep 2014 at 5:15 PM by farfalle
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:58 PM
Very nice :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 5:55 PM
Единственный нормальный дом пока здесь.
- - - -
This's only normal house in here for now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 7:10 PM
A lovely house, thank you very much !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:36 AM
What a nice looking home. It has just the look I wanted for my sim. Tried to build my own, but it's not up to par. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 12:49 AM
Wow! This is an impressive starter home that is in no way boring! Thank you so much. And it's so affordable! I'm downloading it and playing it right away.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 1:55 PM
Love this home, it's affordable yet stylish.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 10:04 AM
Hey, first of all I must say thank you for this stylish, Gehry-inspired looking house. This is superb. There seems to be a bit of problem though, I can't seem to buy the furnished version, whenever I buy it, it always comes in unfurnished version. And I've noticed that after a while, I can't seem to wash the dishes (I know it may not be this house causing it, but so far I've never been encounter this kind of problem in the other default houses by Maxis). Thanks for the good work though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oom_Sapi
Hey, first of all I must say thank you for this stylish, Gehry-inspired looking house. This is superb. There seems to be a bit of problem though, I can't seem to buy the furnished version, whenever I buy it, it always comes in unfurnished version. And I've noticed that after a while, I can't seem to wash the dishes (I know it may not be this house causing it, but so far I've never been encounter this kind of problem in the other default houses by Maxis). Thanks for the good work though.

hi, thanks for reporting! i'm not sure if my lot is the cause, but i've just tossed you a PM with some possible solutions to your problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:22 PM
This house is so different from others I have seen. This is a place that "I" personally would love to build in real life to live in with my family; adding extra rooms. Keep it up. I believe that some may see this as a new home design for actual people.