Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Next Chunky Flower School Shoes

by blakegriplingph Posted 17th Sep 2014 at 5:15 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 1:03 AM
Oh my god I love these shoes so much! I just had triplet girls age up from toddler right after installing them and I had to come back here in the middle of planning their new outfits just to say how happy I am that they exist and how perfect they are! I have a feeling that an awful lot of my little sim girls will be wearing these from now on!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
Oh my god I love these shoes so much! I just had triplet girls age up from toddler right after installing them and I had to come back here in the middle of planning their new outfits just to say how happy I am that they exist and how perfect they are! I have a feeling that an awful lot of my little sim girls will be wearing these from now on!

Thanks! Glad you liked them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 7:36 PM
I wish I still had sims 3 installed for my simmies to appreciate these, they're so cute yet oddly enough as a child myself I loathed those shoes because of school XDDD.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 12:27 AM
Thank you for making these shoes. I love anything that adds to CAS on my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:07 AM
these are very pretty thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 1:48 AM
So cute! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Aug 2020 at 10:08 PM
Thanks