Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Mod Manager

by Raxdiam Posted 26th Dec 2014 at 11:51 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2015 at 6:34 AM by Raxdiam

497 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 216 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 20
Test Subject
#376 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 4:02 AM
This mod manager was work perfectly, but now my laptop refuse to show the program even though the program is running. Can you help me to fix this?
Test Subject
#377 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 7:00 AM
Default TS4MM v2.2.0 Not Fully Loading
Quote: Originally posted by aerogurl87
I have the same problem.

I have the same problem with version 2.2.0 and earlier versions worked great. The Mod Manager worked fine until I exited out and shut down my computer completely. Before shutting down I ran my usual maintenance program which is Glary Utilities Pro v5.34 using its 1-button maintenance feature. When I restarted my computer the next day and tried to run TS4MM it started and remained active on the task bar as a running program but never completely opened. Hovering over the task bar icon and clicking does nothing. The thumbnail only shows the right panel of the opening screen. My operating system is 64-bit Windows 10 Pro with 4GB of RAM on a Toshiba laptop. The CPU is an Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400 processor @ 2.16 GHz - 2.17 GHz. Security package being used is AVG Internet Security 2015. TS4 game installations include base game (digital version updated fully through the September 24th patch), all game patches, all expansion packs and stuff packs to date. Approximately 205 active mods added and 350 plus total mods. About 30 different categories in the Mods folder. Hope I have mentioned all important factors needed to assist in diagnostics.
Test Subject
#378 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 47Stewdy
I have the same problem with version 2.2.0 and earlier versions worked great. The Mod Manager worked fine until I exited out and shut down my computer completely. Before shutting down I ran my usual maintenance program which is Glary Utilities Pro v5.34 using its 1-button maintenance feature. When I restarted my computer the next day and tried to run TS4MM it started and remained active on the task bar as a running program but never completely opened. Hovering over the task bar icon and clicking does nothing. The thumbnail only shows the right panel of the opening screen. My operating system is 64-bit Windows 10 Pro with 4GB of RAM on a Toshiba laptop. The CPU is an Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400 processor @ 2.16 GHz - 2.17 GHz. Security package being used is AVG Internet Security 2015. TS4 game installations include base game (digital version updated fully through the September 24th patch), all game patches, all expansion packs and stuff packs to date. Approximately 205 active mods added and 350 plus total mods. About 30 different categories in the Mods folder. Hope I have mentioned all important factors needed to assist in diagnostics.

I am having the same issue a few people seem to be having. I installed the mod manager on my new computer yesterday, and it worked fine, but today it is not loading. It shows as active in my taskbar and task manager, but the window doesn't appear.
Test Subject
#379 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 7:43 PM
I really love using this, it makes it so much easier to use all of my mods. But now when I try to open, my anti virus software stops it and says there is a trojan, and its never done that before. Now I can't use it, and I tried deleting and redownloading, but I can't even re-download because it says it's a trojan. What's wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#380 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 6:13 PM
god bless you!
Test Subject
#381 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kryoon77
This mod manager was work perfectly, but now my laptop refuse to show the program even though the program is running. Can you help me to fix this?

I'm having the same problem! it worked once, now it's not working anymore.
Test Subject
#382 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 2:55 AM
Will there ever be support with installing custom lots through the manager?
Test Subject
#383 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 4:45 AM
I am trying to reorganize my extensive CC collection and I was going through my windows explorer manually deleting mods/packages, and their containing folders. After reorganizing, I ran Mod Manager. It duplicated numerous packages and their containing folders, which is causing some issues, to say in the least. Help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#384 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 6:18 PM
Thanks I needed help with downloading mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#385 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 4:20 PM
thank you for this super program .......Could you make such program for the sims 2 and 3 I would be greatfull
Test Subject
#386 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 7:55 PM
I love this mod, but whenever I try to remove a mod, it stays in the list, making it confusing when it comes to enabling and disabling. How do I fix this?
Test Subject
#387 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 8:05 PM
Hi my SMM is not finding any script files (.ts4script)

Test Subject
#388 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 12:32 AM Last edited by mebagl15 : 10th Dec 2015 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Add On
Default Problem with the Mod Manager
Problem with the Mod Manager. Thank you for the Mod Manager. It was working fine until today. It opens up into a minimized window on the task bar, but the only thing you can do is close the window. This started today after I went in and played the game. I don't know if it's related to the Dec 4th patch or installing Get Together on the 8th. Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

I uninstalled the program then reinstalled it, and tried all the Bug workarounds. Program still not working.

Success, I retried the Bug workaround and got it to maximize. Thank you again for the program
Banned
#389 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 1:56 PM
Default Problem with the Mod Manager
Hi

I have the same problem but for me he doesn't work.
Test Subject
#390 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 3:10 AM
It seems to have a glitch or something because when I open it and go to manage mods, it starts loading but it stops less than halfway through and it doesn't show the mods that it has loaded, so I can't activate mods.
Test Subject
#391 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 5:42 AM Last edited by BlackenedHole : 22nd Dec 2015 at 6:06 AM. Reason: Shouldn't have skimmed through the description of the mod.
I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶a̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶d̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶G̶e̶t̶ ̶T̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶1̶.̶1̶0̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶R̶e̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶a̶m̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶M̶y̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶t̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶.̶

Fixed with your bug workaround. Not the best way of getting the program to work, but it works. For those who have the same issue, go back to the description of the mod and scroll to the bottom. That explains how to fix your problem.
Test Subject
#392 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 9:46 PM
Just wondering if this will ever be available for Mac users?
Test Subject
#393 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mebagl15
Problem with the Mod Manager. Thank you for the Mod Manager. It was working fine until today. It opens up into a minimized window on the task bar, but the only thing you can do is close the window. This started today after I went in and played the game. I don't know if it's related to the Dec 4th patch or installing Get Together on the 8th. Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

I uninstalled the program then reinstalled it, and tried all the Bug workarounds. Program still not working.

Success, I retried the Bug workaround and got it to maximize. Thank you again for the program

What was the bug workaround that worked for you?
Test Subject
#394 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 1:33 AM
I know this hasn't been updated in ages any plans to? More specifically for the ts4script file support?
Test Subject
#395 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 7:38 PM
For those of you who tried the work around, but still cannot get the Mod Manager to launch, check the config.ini file located in '\My Documents\TS4 Mod Manager'. For some reason, my config.ini file was blank. I added the following to the file and was able to launch the app:

[window]
location = 0, 0
size = 500, 450

[general]
ts4 = C:\Users\<User Name In Your File Path>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
autoupdate = False

Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#396 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 9:02 PM
is there any way to find an items id? i have a mod that lists sim info and it tells me what sims are wearing so i put all my broken cc on 1 sim and did the mod and now i have a ton of item ids to look for but idk how to find items by id in my mods folder. any help is appreciated ty
Test Subject
#397 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlwaysinPurple
Is this utility Mac compatible?

Thanks!

I just tryed it and it won't work on my mac which makes me very sad because It would save my life right now.
Lab Assistant
#398 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 11:51 AM Last edited by raynedanser : 10th Feb 2016 at 2:18 AM.
Is there any sort of CC manager that actually previews the items so we know what we're enabling/disabling?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#399 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 8:27 AM
HELP, I lost my entire mods folder after installing this, i cant find it anywhere, would it have deleted it entirely off my computer if i clicked remove group? i uninstalled it now and i still cant find my mods folder.... ALL THAT WORK GULP. I was obviously too stupid to use this program. Is there any chance it just stashed my mods folder somewhere else? Is there anyway to get it back?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#400 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 1:59 PM
it was usefull mod bro thanks :)
Page 16 of 20