Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2026 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 10:30 AM
Here's a couple of pictures

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2027 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 12:44 PM
Oh, they're beautiful!

The had a little dog and got her for free from the breeder with the agreement to bring her back two times for breeding. The first time, everything went well and she delivered five beautiful little pups. The second time, I think I missed when she was in heat and she managed to produce a single pup, but the little one didn't live. The breeder took my little dog for delivery and stayed up all night with her and the puppy and was in tears the next day. It's hard on everyone.

Is mommy doing well?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#2028 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
I wish I could press "love" a thousand times. Living well is the best revenge!

Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
Have fun!

Thanks guys :lovestruc I had a great time
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2029 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 1:03 PM
Mum is doing well, just not lying where they can get at her and not producing much milk. We are doing our best with an eye dropper and a bottle but it's not the same. If Poppy would lie down flat more the stronger ones could help her produce more.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#2030 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 1:28 PM
I wish you the best of luck with that. Hope it works out for the little family.

@pizza - so happy for you! Living well is the best revenge!

Mad Poster
#2031 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 2:08 PM
Woke up this morning and I feel like I've been punched in the face. I have a filling on one of my front teeth that I'm pretty sure wasn't put in correctly, because it's started to rot around it a few months after I got it but now it hurts really bad. I think I'm going to arrange a dentist appointment. I hope they can take it out and put a new one in, but i'm scared if they do, that'll rot and then they'll have to do it again until there's no tooth left.

also it's my Dad's birthday and he's spending it in hospital. Luckily his operation was yesterday so I'm hoping he'll be out by the afternoon.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#2032 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 2:11 PM
@pizza - I'm glad you got to meet some real men.
Skinny, impotent cellar dwellers are just too boring.
Mad Poster
#2033 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 2:29 PM
Sounds rough, BigSimsFan12. Hope you feel better soon and that your dad has a speedy and full recovery.

Theorist
#2034 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 3:10 PM
Inspired by the following quote:

Quote:
Let your dreams change.

Life slips by quickly when you sacrifice your current happiness for imagined future happiness for an extended amount of time. People tell you to do what you love. That’s not an expression, it’s a philosophy. Switch your dreams to something that makes you happy right now, not hopefully happy later.

Sadly I have no idea who wrote this as there was no credit given, but I'm going to make this my motto for 2016. It's not a resolution, just something that needs to happen. Also what needs to happen is I need to clean all the sims stuff off of this computer and move it the rig that only has sims on it. Cleaning out frivolous mental clutter is much easier and less time consuming.
Mad Poster
#2035 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 4:18 PM
You met some men? :lovestruc :lovestruc

Anyone worth talking about? If so...I need a pm!

Lab Assistant
#2036 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 5:01 AM
Been kinda grumpy--had a headache after work yesterday, and still have one today. It'd make more sense to have one while at work, instead of as soon as I get home (booo). At least I get to relax now, have some hot chocolate, and be a happy person again.
Mad Poster
#2037 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 1:17 PM
My Fiance is finally using those nasal strips to stop him from snoring. I've just woken up from the best sleep I've had in the past few months.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#2038 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 1:56 PM
Annoyed: trying to revise with a song I heard last night repeating in my head
Mad Poster
#2039 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
@pizza - I'm glad you got to meet some real men.
Skinny, impotent cellar dwellers are just too boring.

You were referring to Golum, of course. Real men can be a bit slimy too, but I hope pizza is meeting some civilized menfolk. Well, actually I just hope she's having some GENERAL fun, doing happy things with people who make her feel special.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#2040 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 10:02 AM
I need to do some stuff today but I'm just not up for it. feeling down and my back is killing me.

BUT stuff needs to be done. Partner said he'd do some of it if I can't when he gets home but I don't like leaving it for him.
I'm just going to have to suffer through it. FOR LOVE. :P
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2041 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 1:45 PM Last edited by Don Babilon : 14th Dec 2015 at 2:10 PM.
Close Notice

Can an Off-Topic chat become off-topic? Philosophical question, I know, but yes, apparently it can. We are receiving reports left and right for several threads in this section and what I am seeing isn't pretty, to say the least. Flaming, harassment, and mudtracking, i.e. carrying some dirt into places where it doesn't belong.

This thread has been locked for the time being.

If any MTS member wishes to report behaviour which makes them feel threatened and uncomfortable they may do so via using the report button on all posts. This includes any personal message (PM) you may receive.

We do understand that some of you may feel very strongly that they have "the right" - nay, the "just cause" to continue with this type of mudtracking. You dont.

Please keep your posts on topic even in Off-Topic. If you decide that this general warning doesn't apply to you and continue this behaviour instead, well, then hopefully you will also not mind if we decide to pinch you with specific warnings and/or bans.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 82 of 82