Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pool Equipment Recolours

by Michelle Posted 28th Sep 2014 at 10:53 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 11:41 AM
Even the ladder? That's great! Thank you
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 9:27 PM
I quite like the Lack recolors. I imagine them as colored plastic. Thanks for those! Bit puzzled by the wood. Wooden slide sounds like splinters up the bum! I could see the slide steps and handrails recolored as wood, and maybe some trim on the diving board, but why not leave the slide and platform as metal / plastic?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 12:26 AM
@ CatOfEvilGenius, I tried them in wood and thought the same thing you did...splinters...so I changed to the plastic look, just didn't change the names, I was hoping no one would notice. LOL!

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:16 AM
Great Job! Thank a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:31 PM
Fantastic! Now my Barbie sim house, which is drenched in many pink colors, can have a pink diving board and pink pool ladders! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 4:07 AM
Yay for colors! Now if only I could figure out why they aren't working in my game.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 7:23 AM
@ Mistressofmer, do you have the "CEP" - Color Enable Package installed, if not you can get it HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 11:01 PM
WOW! Great job, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 11:55 AM
cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 11:47 AM
Thank-you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 2:05 AM
More love sent your way! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 5:53 PM
Gorgeous, thank you so much