Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mask Mod: Wear Objects as Masks and Hats

by TwistedMexi Posted 30th Sep 2014 at 1:53 AM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:03 AM
I'm glad we're getting the important mods out of the way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:24 AM
I didn't know I needed this in my life, but I obviously do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:57 AM
At first I was like, "What the hell is this?!?" then I realized this mod is what I not only wanted, but needed in my sad and pathetic life. You sir are my savior of a boring day!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:22 AM Last edited by TwistedMexi : 30th Sep 2014 at 3:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by gizmoman49
I'm glad we're getting the important mods out of the way.

Indeed, this mod is just for goofing around It's actually based on a cheat that's included in the game but didn't function.
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:34 AM
This is absolutely ridiculous... I love it!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:59 AM
Fish bowl for a head... Ok... And with a fish in it? Even better...
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:19 AM
It's got me thinking. On another site, I saw a cheat that said you could rescale the size of objects. I tried what was suggested, but it did nothing. If it is at all possible to rescale objects then it would definitely be of use for some of those pictures you get as collection bonuses for using the telescope and the microscope. They're just too damn big, but important because of their emotional verve. It'd be nice if they could be made smaller so as to fit more on the precious wall space.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:43 AM
This Mod just might bring peace to the Middle East.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:46 AM
Imagine all the Lady Gaga outfits you can make
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:50 AM
I am glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw this, would have spit it all over my monitor when I saw the couch head. This is hilarious! xD
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:28 AM
I don't know if you take requests but can you make a mod that allows young adults to be parents of young adults?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheekykinz34
I don't know if you take requests but can you make a mod that allows young adults to be parents of young adults?

Try the RelationshipBit cheat from my wiki: http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats...i_relationships
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 6:13 AM
Any idea if there is a object ID for the full grown cow plant? I sooooo want that on my sims head.

I checked your list but couldn't find it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Willow Tree
Any idea if there is a object ID for the full grown cow plant? I sooooo want that on my sims head.

I checked your list but couldn't find it.

Try one of these:

=== 0x000057D0:
cowplant_bm
=== 0x000057D1:
cowplantGEN_01
=== 0x000093E0:
gardenPlantSproutGENCowplant_01
=== 0x000093E2:
gardenFruitGENCowplant_01
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 6:38 AM
LOL, ok well all of those codes basically gave me the planted version that is still young, BUT my other sim can water this thing while on her mom's head. It's pretty hilarious and I am LMAO over here waiting to see if this thing can mature on her head to a full size plant.

You Rock!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 6:49 AM
LOL IT'S GROWING, I am dying over here this is hilarious! She just woohoo'd with a tiny cow plant seedling on her head!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 6:59 AM
LOL IT'S GROWING, I am dying over here this is hilarious! She just woohoo'd with a tiny cow plant seedling on her head!

Hah! Going to have to try that myself :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:05 AM
Oh blast, it got to the point of fully maturing and vanished. There must be an entirely different object number for the full grown ones I am guessing? It was funny while it lasted though. Just need to figure out how to get the adult size ones on her head...hmmm...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:06 AM
Oh blast, it got to the point of fully maturing and vanished. There must be an entirely different object number for the full grown ones I am guessing? It was funny while it lasted though. Just need to figure out how to get the adult size ones on her head...hmmm...

I suppose there's a slight possibility it has a "On Ground" requirement when it matures, which would have caused it to disappear. I hope you get it working!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:08 AM
After that stage it vanished:

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 11:39 AM
Oh my, this is hilarious! One of the best ideas ever! Nice job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:20 PM Last edited by TwistedMexi : 30th Sep 2014 at 5:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CzerwonyKaktus
WTF?! That's the most stupid thing I've seen...

Yep, that's the point
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CzerwonyKaktus
WTF?! That's the most stupid thing I've seen...

This whole game is full of stupid, shits and giggles. I'm pretty sure that's the entire point. If someone wants to rock a toilet bowl as a hat, or maybe even a fish, or maybe even a giant eyeball (if someone made a giant eyeball object), well, that's just fine and dandy then, ain't it? Just fine and dandy. Yes ma'am.

I encourage people to post screenshots of objects they're wearing as masks/hats here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:24 PM
now my sims can truly be potheads thank you!!
Page 1 of 2