Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:57 AM Last edited by Scklsy : 20th Jul 2015 at 1:23 AM.
Default The Four Immortal Sisters (Sims 4 Version!) *Updated for GTW!*
This challenge is inspired by and modeled after the original challenge written by tigger89 for TS3. I decided to convert it to Sims 4 since I had so much fun with it in TS3, and there aren't many challenges for TS4 yet! I haven't gotten very far in this challenge yet, but it's been fun so far! You can read the original here!

The challenge is based off the four sisters of the elements who want to improve their town by bearing children and populating the town with them, whilst drinking cowplant milk to prolong their everlasting youth.

Begin by creating a new game and creating your four sisters, based off the four elements of nature (though you don't have to call them that). They must have the following traits:

Fire - Romantic, Hates Children, Outgoing
Aspiration must be Love (Serial Romantic) or Popularity (Friend of the World).
Water - Perfectionist, Neat, Family-Oriented
Aspiration must be Food (Master Chef).
Air - Genius, Bookworm, Loner
Aspiration must be Creativity (Bestselling Author) or Knowledge (Nerd Brain).
Earth - Active, Self-Assured, Loves Outdoors
Aspiration must be Athletic (Bodybuilder) or Nature (Angling Ace or Freelance Botanist)

Once you are happy with your family, double-check that everyone is related as sisters (believe me, I've made the mistake of not making sure a couple of times now) and accept the family. Now move into an empty lot, or a premade house.

You are free to decorate the sisters' house as you wish, but make sure every element has its own location (I made 3 separate buildings and a hedge for Earth, but you can use a big house if you wish, it's up to you). You are allowed to cheat for your initial house (buying or building) but you must have around $1,000 simoleans when you're done, and you cannot buy luxuries other than what is listed below (you must buy those with earned simoleans). The sisters ARE allowed to go to each others' quarters, but they cannot sleep there, or take the responsibility of another (example, Fire can't take care of the kids, Air can't cook, etc). This is a rough description of what every sister should have:

Fire - Double bed, fireplace, bar, bathroom
Water - Kitchen, bathroom, bed, kids' room/s with beds and children's toys (you can buy cribs if you wish but I think they're useless since you get a free one when you give birth anyway)
Air - Study (with computer and bookshelves), bedroom, bathroom, kid's learning objects (such as the drawing table)
Earth - Bed, exercise equipment (treadmill, punching bag, etc), gardening objects, bathroom

Now, where everything is explained. Here are the roles of the sisters:

Fire - She is the only sister who is allowed to leave the lot freely. Her job is to search out men (or women, if you have mods for same sex pregnancy), develop relationships with them (without becoming too attached) and bear their children. She is not allowed to marry and the men are not allowed to move in. She may bring one man or woman home each night, and may try for baby once every 24 hours. Additional woohoo that is not trying for a baby (same and opposite sex) may occur as often as desired. She also must make friends to lure into the cowplant's trap, and grant the sisters their immortality (see below). The skills she is allowed to use and develop are any social skills (Charisma, Comedy, Mischief etc), and Mixology.
Water - She is the caretaker of the young children, and of the house. Cooking, cleaning and repair duties fall to her, as well as the care of infants. The skills she is allowed to use and develop are Cooking skills, and Handiness
Air - She is the keeper of knowledge. Once children become old enough to learn, she is responsible for teaching them. As the children get older, she tutors them and helps them with homework as well. The skills she is allowed to practice are Logic, Writing, Instrument skills (Guitar, Violin, piano etc), Painting, and Rocket Science.
Earth - She is the gardener, and fitness master. She is responsible for growing food and fishing to sell and eat, and training the children in athletics. She is allowed to leave the lot to fish, and search for cowplant seeds, which grants the sisters their immortality.
UPDATE: If you wish, 2 out of the 4 sisters may hold a day job. Choose carefully which sisters will go to a job. The Water sister will have to take care of kids constantly, so naturally, she isn't a good candidate. If you find yourself not playing with a sister very often, I would pick her. Also beware of the career you choose for her, due to the skills they are allowed to learn. The Air sister may not make a good chef, but she could make a pretty darn good writer!

NOTE - If social skills (Charisma, Comedy, Mischief) are gained through an uncontrollable event such as socializing with other sims, that is okay but they cannot practice their speech at a mirror, etc. The only sister allowed to practice social skills in such ways is the Fire sister.
NOTE 2 - The sisters are allowed to use their skills to earn money for the household (painting, gardening, fishing etc). But remember, only 2 out of the 4 sisters may get a day job!

Gaining immortality - This is achieved by getting the cowplant. The sisters will require one cowplant each, and if a cowplant dies, you must immediately replace it as soon as you can. The cowplant is obtained by: fishing Oasis Springs Desert Bloom Park’s watering hole or in the waters of the Forgotten Grotto;
exploring space with a rocket (which the Air sister should make);
or digging for treasures, which can be harvested by grafting a specific plant type’s cuttings with one another (Daisy & Strawberry gives Dragonfruit, after which Snapdragon & Dragonfruit gives a Cowplant Berry)

The easiest way is to fish for it, but you can do whichever you please For an extra challenge, aim for all 3.

Once you have your cowplant, be sure to feed it once every 12 hours so it doesn't eat one of the sisters! (I recommend saving before feeding the cowplant if you see it has a cake tongue). The Fire sister lures in people with her charm to feed the cowplant. Once the cowplant is fed, you can milk it to get the Essence of Life drink, which adds extra days to your sim's lifespan and makes them instantly happy.

UPDATE: This step isn't required, but will make your sisters truly immortal, and is good to have in case one of your sisters do accidentally have an accident. The Earth sister may learn to craft the seed to, and grow, the Death Flower (this guide may help you, scroll down a bit). Every sister should at least have a couple, so if a sister has an accident, another can save her by bringing her the flower.

NOTE - If you're having trouble getting NPCs to be eaten by the cowplant, you can try moving them in and having them attempt to feed the cowplant themselves (but you must immediately deduct any funds they add to the household in a way that you cannot use). Reminder that if they survive the cowplant, it will still produce milk but this does not give you the "Essence of Life" drink. So a sim must die for the sisters to remain immortal.
NOTE 2 - If you're a little slow-paced like me, you can turn aging off until you get the cowplant.

You win the challenge once:
1. Most of the town has been eaten by the cowplant and is replaced by the children of the Fire sister.
2. You get bored :P

Get To Work

The sisters may be aliens if you choose them to be so, but the CAS rules (traits and aspirations) still apply.

The sisters are not allowed to join a profession. However, they may open a retail business if they have the funds to do so.

2 new skills came with GTW. The Water sister may learn the Baking skill, and the Air sister may learn the Photography skill.

(Let me know if I forgot anything else!)

~

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I just made my family, and will be posting pics soon If there's anything I forgot to add, please let me know!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 9:21 PM
Hey, this is cool! I'll have to try it out when I get the game :p
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:53 AM
This sounds like fun. I might just do this challenge if I can get my game
working again. There is one thing I would do differently though. I
would use the fire sister to lure the unsuspecting men into their home,
but I would rather let all four sisters have a chance at repopulating the
town. Why should the fire sister have all the fun?

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissChevus
This sounds like fun. I might just do this challenge if I can get my game
working again. There is one thing I would do differently though. I
would use the fire sister to lure the unsuspecting men into their home,
but I would rather let all four sisters have a chance at repopulating the
town. Why should the fire sister have all the fun?

Well that's what the original creator of the thread made the rules to be, but you can change them if you want, it's your game not mine :P

Anyway I made my sisters the other day

Here are my 4 sisters. I named them after flowers. Their last name is Petal

Rose

Sage

Carnation

and Orchid

Will be posting more pics soon!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:30 PM
Finally got my game working and made my sisters, the immortal Bellini sisters.

Eldrid (The passionate fire sister)

Marna (The nurturing water sister)

Zephira (The wise air sister)

Tera (The athletic earth sister)

Eldrid invited some guy she met at Rattlesnake Juice to go home with her. Now both Marna and her
are pregnant by him. lol ATM I have the sisters trying to find some cowplant berries. I've only been
able to find one cowplant berry so far though. It was a very lucky catch for Tera.
Screenshots

Simblr
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:31 PM
Maybe someone can help me with this question; if I wanted to post a story (mostly pictures) about my four sister challenge, where would I put it - possibly in the stories thread?? Thanks for any info!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyLestat
Maybe someone can help me with this question; if I wanted to post a story (mostly pictures) about my four sister challenge, where would I put it - possibly in the stories thread?? Thanks for any info!

You could post it in the stories thread if you want or in this thread,
too if Scksly doesn't mind.

Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 3:22 AM Last edited by Scklsy : 5th Oct 2014 at 3:45 AM.
You can post it on this thread as well

Alternatively you can make your own thread on the Sims 4 forums, or make a website on a free website hosting service (Webs.com, Blogger, or Weebly for example) and link back to it here.

By the way, MissChevrus, I love your sisters I think I'm also going to follow your rule of making the sisters all be able to have children, just Fire more than the others. I'm using this ratio: For every 3 pregnancies the Fire sister has, the others are allowed to get pregnant once.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:12 AM Last edited by LadyLestat : 25th Feb 2015 at 4:29 AM.
Default Story Site
I have decided to do a bit of both. I have made a free website for my story...
All that is up right now is the prologue, which is not a part of the actual challenge yet, but it sets up the story for the challenge. Please go check it out!

http://comicfury.com/profile.php?us...ional%20Stories

or

http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/use...onal%20Stories/
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:22 AM
The ratio sounds like a good idea. What I've been doing so far is have Eldrid bring a random guy over and
have all of the sisters compete for his affections by flirting with him. Whoever gets the "first kiss" interaction
first will get to try for baby with him. I always give Eldrid a chance first because she's the fire sister. So far I
have all of the sisters pregnant except for Tera and still haven't found another cowplant berry yet.

@LadyLestat, your story is awesome. I wish I had talent for that sort of thing.

Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 3:55 PM
@LadyLestat - Your story is just amazing so far! I can't wait to see Chapter One ^-^

@MissChevus - Thanks I thought it was a good idea myself! Great progress so far.

Here's mine (warning, it's pretty long):

Mortimer Goth was the first sim that I had Rose chatting up. Yes he's a married man, but he's one of my favorite simmies soooo Once I can figure out how to download the Babies For Everyone mod, I may go for Bella as well since she's my favorite sim of all time

I just love this interaction x)

First kiss with Mortimer :D

And first try for baby x)

Anyway, afterwards she had to pee and the pregnancy test option was there... soooo...

Rose is now eating for two With Morty to witness it XD

After practicing her handiness, Sage went to make some breakfast for the girls

Mortimer joined them.

I think the pee-pee walk is so cute x) Sage is probably my favorite honestly, she's so adorbs

Orchid talking to Mortimer, they're both Geniuses and Bookworms so they got along. I think I'll have the two of them have a baby together.

I lied, Carnation might be my favorite. Her tough face is so cute c:

I sent her out to Oasis Springs to increase her fishing skill, and she got it up to Level 3 :D

Rose is getting bigger.... o:

Sage caught on fire one day as she was cooking D: I immediately sent one of the sisters to extinguish her...

My poor baby was so smelly and scorched afterwards :c

Then, she was so exhausted that she fell asleep in the bathtub XD

Rose went into labor!!

...Annnd it's a boy!! I named him Jasper, since I think that's a cute Goth name... isn't he cute?
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:11 PM
Could this challenge be used in the Sims 2 as well? Or Is it just limited to TS3 and TS4?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:07 PM
This challenge sounds awesome!!

How come Mario can smash through bricks, but he dies when he touches a freaking turtle..?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedVisior
Could this challenge be used in the Sims 2 as well? Or Is it just limited to TS3 and TS4?

I can write some rules for The Sims 2 if you want!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 7:51 PM
Updated the challenge so that 2 out of the 4 sisters may get a day job! This is helpful if you're having money problems in the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 9:37 PM
Also, I uploaded my family and the house I built to the Gallery! Origin ID is xSamxC
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:06 AM
I love this challenge, but its too advanced for me. I love to watch these Let's Play videos on YouTube please link me if you have vids of this
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 7:01 PM
I am definitely trying this ! it sounds so awesome and fun!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jezzikah22
I love this challenge, but its too advanced for me. I love to watch these Let's Play videos on YouTube please link me if you have vids of this

I have a let's play of this challenge that I just recently started on my channel if you want to check it out and anyone who wants to as well!
Here is the link to the first part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDB...rShhfrEm-lVwiJg
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cutec979
I have a let's play of this challenge that I just recently started on my channel if you want to check it out and anyone who wants to as well!
Here is the link to the first part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDB...rShhfrEm-lVwiJg

I LOVE your video!! I can't wait to see more
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:22 PM
I found this mod in the downloads section today and I think it will make the challenge more fun
and a little easier. It's called dangerous cowplants.

Simblr
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 10:41 PM
I've made a mod to try with this challenge, it basically blocks autonomous skilling if they have less than 2 on it, but added few other features as well. I've uploaded it on Nexus as it overrides many resources and will probably conflict with most "no_autonomous" mods if not all, here on MTS.

http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/m...review%3D&pUp=1
#23 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 11:07 PM
@mrclopes, thanks for the new mod, I'm going to check it out even if I don't have time to try this fun challenge just yet. In fact, I'm very interested in the fact that your mod enables autonomous actions when sims are at a certain skill level. I absolutely hate it when sims won't do any useful things like gardening or fishing autonomously!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:44 AM Last edited by Whirligig : 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:48 AM.
I just saw the mod two posts above that might help me, but I'm going to post this anyways.

I made the sisters and built a house for them last night, and I've just now started playing it. But I now have a question about, well, 2 things. Firstly, the computer skills aren't really mentioned. I would imagine programming to be reserved for Air, but unless you're playing without autonomy/free will, it's incredibly difficult to keep the sisters from doing fun things autonomously. I turned my back for a moment and suddenly the water sister has video gaming. I feel like video gaming should be put in the same category as the social skills because it's done so autonomously between the fact that sims gravitate towards computers and they also have smartphones to play games on. This does, however, beg the question of what do we do when a 'forbidden' skill has been gained due to free will? If the fire sister decides to cook her own meal or join the water sister in watching a cooking show, or the earth sister starts playing chess? I can cancel the action and try to occupy her with something else, but they'll start rolling skill-related whims before too long.

My second question is thus: Earth is allowed to leave the lot for the purposes of fishing and collecting, sure. Can she also leave to go to the gym? Because I gave her the Bodybuilder aspiration and I know that in part 2 she needs to work out on 3 different lots (presumably her home lot, and the gyms in both Willow Creek and Oasis Springs).

Edit: Another thing I just realized is that I gave my Air sister the Nerd Brain aspiration; in stage four, she will need to fix 15 objects. Can she pursue the handiness skill for this?
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:05 PM
I started it but I slightly changed it. It is now the four immortal siblings. Since to get the father eaten you need to move them in I decided it would be just easier to make the fire sibling male (named him Vulcan) so he gets girls pregnant and moves them in then after they have a baby its off to the cowplant. Since I was going with a Greek\Roman god theme I named the water sibling Poseidon and made him a male sim. Then the air sibling was a girl as was the earth sibling. I cant see any ways this might mess up the challenge but I was wondering if you could see any.
By the way StarrySim your vids are fantastic you always sound like you are enjoying yourself unlike most youtubers I have see doing this challenge
Page 1 of 8