Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Expanded Head Size Range

by EVOL_EVOLVED Posted 1st Oct 2014 at 7:53 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2014 at 8:42 PM by EVOL_EVOLVED

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:22 AM
funny in my language : žúžo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:53 AM
Looks hilarious,thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 11:19 AM
This is awesome in every way. Thank you! XD
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 1:09 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 1st Oct 2014 at 1:45 PM.
AAAAaaaahhhhhh!!!! It's here!!!! Thank you Evol - the Bobble-Heads can run rampant in my town now, lolol!!! Thanks so much - cannot wait to try it out later *downloads the file like a fool*

EDIT - Yeah, I couldn't wait till later - tried this out; took me by surprise first time round; my Sim's head grew HUUGE very quickly, lol!! Kind figured out that if you move your mouse slowly and gently, you can get the head bigger in smaller increments. I also found that pulling the mouse downwards made the head bigger, and pushing the mouse upwards made it smaller - when I tried expanding left or right the head just kept growing, lol.... Dunno if that works for others, but it's worked for me so far. Will experiement more later - thanks Evol!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:12 PM
This will be a lot of fun, thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:57 PM
Will this affect randomly created townie Sims?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:53 PM
I can't breath, as soon as I saw that I burst out laughing. Thanks! I really needed the laugh and the mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
AAAAaaaahhhhhh!!!! It's here!!!! Thank you Evol - the Bobble-Heads can run rampant in my town now, lolol!!! Thanks so much - cannot wait to try it out later *downloads the file like a fool*

EDIT - Yeah, I couldn't wait till later - tried this out; took me by surprise first time round; my Sim's head grew HUUGE very quickly, lol!! Kind figured out that if you move your mouse slowly and gently, you can get the head bigger in smaller increments. I also found that pulling the mouse downwards made the head bigger, and pushing the mouse upwards made it smaller - when I tried expanding left or right the head just kept growing, lol.... Dunno if that works for others, but it's worked for me so far. Will experiement more later - thanks Evol!!

Yeah I forgot to mention that the slider seems backwards. The file the mod changes is labeled yfheadHead_Big in the game files, it does seem like it should be the small slider though. The range is increased by x5 I will make some other versions lowering the ranges.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:25 PM
that looks so cuuuute!!
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 7:21 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 1st Oct 2014 at 7:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by EVOL_EVOLVED
Yeah I forgot to mention that the slider seems backwards. The file the mod changes is labeled yfheadHead_Big in the game files, it does seem like it should be the small slider though. The range is increased by x5 I will make some other versions lowering the ranges.

That would be most epic (and helpful) if you do that, Evol - I have no idea how to tweak the data myself, and I don't want to mess with your mod and break my game, lol
Look forward to the other, lower range, versions

EDIT - just noticed you've already this, lolol!! Thanks Evol!

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 8:43 PM
Using this for my egotistic sims.
Scholar
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EshaPaul
I can't breath, as soon as I saw that I burst out laughing. Thanks! I really needed the laugh and the mod.

When I saw the pic.. I was like... Wt...... xD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-CqFh7xvDQ
My reaction when seeing the thumbnail.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:46 PM
Oooo, new ranges - will try these out too!! I was wondering how I'd do this myself, lolol - so you read my mind, hahaha. And also thanks for updating how we increase/decrease <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:01 PM
Oooo, new ranges - will try these out too!! I was wondering how I'd do this myself, lolol - so you read my mind, hahaha. And also thanks for updating how we increase/decrease <3

Your welcome! I managed to find 8 more missing face/head sliders including the correct Head_Big slider. Updating this mod is relatively simple since it only modifies two files so it got the first update. I will be updating the face sliders next but in all it's over 50 sliders so it will be a little while until I find the time to finish.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 9:32 AM
Sims 4: Goldeneye Edition. I love it.
Scholar
#18 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 2:58 AM
Quick question, Evol - would it be possible to get this working for kids? I can't enlarge their heads - they only go up to Maxis' maximum... suggestions?

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 7:30 AM
Quick question, Evol - would it be possible to get this working for kids? I can't enlarge their heads - they only go up to Maxis' maximum... suggestions?

Currently no, however I have noticed in CAS when creating an adult sim and setting a large head then switching the sim to a child the head remains big.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 8:19 PM Last edited by EVOL_EVOLVED : 9th Oct 2014 at 10:12 PM.

I uploaded a new version that works with children it uses the head wide/narrow slider instead since apparently children do not have the head big/small slider.
Scholar
#21 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 12:46 AM
I uploaded a new version that works with children it uses the head wide/narrow slider instead since apparently children do not have the head big/small slider.

*squeezes Evol tightly!!* You are epic!! So epic!! Thanks so much for the new sliders - off to try them out!!! :lovestruc

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 12:16 PM Last edited by trold123123 : 11th Oct 2014 at 3:59 PM.
Currently no, however I have noticed in CAS when creating an adult sim and setting a large head then switching the sim to a child the head remains big.

I have the one not including children, and when I switch the sim to child the head "disappear". This happens for every sim with a head size that are alterate by me. By sliding up you get the head to show and as soon as it does it swaps into the vanilla children size.

I have noticed that two (female) faces have become unselectable (I think bug releasing is a better description). One of them has green eyes and the other are the face underneath the green eyed on. I have not added any "extra" faces that I am aware of.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trold123123
I have the one not including children, and when I switch the sim to child the head "disappear". This happens for every sim with a head size that are alterate by me. By sliding up you get the head to show and as soon as it does it swaps into the vanilla children size.

I have noticed that two (female) faces have become unselectable (I think bug releasing is a better description). One of them has green eyes and the other are the face underneath the green eyed on. I have not added any "extra" faces that I am aware of.

My mistake on an earlier build of the version 1 mod, you would slide down to increase the size and it did remain large for children but not on the current build. As for missing faces I don't see how this mod could be responsible for that since all this mod changes is the range of the sliders.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:33 PM
My mistake on an earlier build of the version 1 mod, you would slide down to increase the size and it did remain large for children but not on the current build. As for missing faces I don't see how this mod could be responsible for that since all this mod changes is the range of the sliders.

Thanks for the reply. I thought I had downloaded the newest, but maybe I forgot to swap the files. I will try again. Regarding the faces I didn't think so, I just wanted to be sure.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 8:21 PM

So I downloaded again and this time I went straight to the mod folder and removed the old one and add the new one. I also deleted the cache. I did not make any difference. I am using the x0.1 version of version 1 and what I noticed when I deleted the one in the Mod folder was that the one I just downloaded had exactly the same date and time stamp, so I guess I already had the newest one uploaded of version 1 x0.1.
Page 1 of 3