Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lipton – 3BR 1.5BA

by plasticbox Posted 2nd Oct 2014 at 1:49 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 5:31 AM Last edited by nikki-kat09 : 12th Oct 2014 at 5:34 AM. Reason: i Mucked it up lol ;)
I dont know if this works lol have a great time where ever u are plying with this house its amazballllllllllssssss
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:27 AM
I seem to be encountering the stacked stair bug on this lot?

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 12:05 PM
If you have a game version that won't play stacked stairs, then yeah, stacked stairs won't work for you. Unfortunately I have no idea (anymore) which versions those are -- I didn't take notes and never upgraded past 1.57.62.02.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:51 PM
The stairs on your other lots work fine for me though? This is the first time I've encountered the issue.

jus nou drein jus daun
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:57 PM
Which "other lots" exactly? There are some where I built the stairs sideways, and some that have L-shaped basement stairs -- those should not be affected. The problem is only (in some game versions) when the tops of the stairs are exactly atop each other (which isn't the case when one of them is L-shaped) and the stairs are parallel to the road when the lot is built.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
#7 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 1:09 AM
I'm going to head in game now and do some proper playtesting on this to double check, but I'm 95% sure that the staircases in Rodchenko and Litwinenko work perfectly for me.

jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 1:21 PM
beautiful house !!