Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye Details -eye contour + eyelashes-

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 3rd Oct 2014 at 6:31 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2014 at 2:19 AM by Vampire_aninyosaloh

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 6:56 PM
Lovely and natural! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:00 PM
These are Lovely!! Thank you. :-)x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:15 PM
Gracias
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:15 PM
I Love this and all your eyelash content, they are great and I find myself using them often!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:35 PM
Perfection! Very natural-looking, which is just what I needed for some of my Sims. Thank you so much, you are really talented and generous.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:53 PM
These are so good I wish they were default versions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:08 PM
thank you, I wish they were default, lovely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:17 PM
many, many thanks. i like your uploads so much!!!!! you are so talented. please make more. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:32 PM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DOWNLOAD,THE WORK IS VERY GOOD.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:04 PM
These are great and look so much more realistic than the base game version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:25 PM
Thank you For all your Fabulous Input's
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:05 AM
I like these! I always use detailed eyes. Question: can they be selected along with other skin details (e.g., freckles)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 1:08 AM
nice work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 1:14 AM
Just what I've been looking for - Thank you
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 1:38 AM
They look awesome! Good job! :O)

Megan (and sometimes LaVaughn)

Sugar Exotics

My Blog
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:06 AM Last edited by Vampire_aninyosaloh : 4th Oct 2014 at 3:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by songsmith
I like these! I always use detailed eyes. Question: can they be selected along with other skin details (e.g., freckles)?

They can be used with any skin detail but freckles, sorry. I cloned the freckles to make them.
EDIT: I've uploaded a file that works with freckles (but it takes the cheek mole slot [and therefore my eyelashes and mascaras in the skin details section], so maybe you'll need both depending on what you want to combine them with).

Thank you all for your comments

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:50 AM
Is there a way to make this work with eye shadow? For some reason eyeshadow doesn't show up on these =/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:38 AM
This is beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 6:04 AM
IDK but i think games would be better with modders lol looks great and better than original ..great work i wish the CC was easy to use and only needed one program so i can make stuff but again great work hopefully in the near future there will be a single program so all non experienced people can create things like this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:13 AM
Amazing as usual so pleased thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:33 PM
Thank you! Keep the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:37 PM
Love them!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:53 PM
Wow, this is an EPIC download! Thank you so much for this! But I also wanted to thank you again for ALL the wonderful work you do for Sims 4! You are such a talented and prolific creator and I really appreciate all you do for us Simmers who love to mod but don't have a clue how to do it! You've made some of my favorite custom content for the Sims 4! Right about the time I'm thinking something like, "This game could really use some more _____________" I log onto MTS and I see you've already created it! Fabulous! You are definitely one of my favorite creators! Thanks again! ~Mekell
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 6:43 PM
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Page 1 of 3