Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Serious Trait (Reupload)

by Zerbu Posted 12th Oct 2014 at 1:11 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2015 at 2:08 PM by plasticbox : Moved to new Traits category

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 2:56 AM
is this a script mod? do i extract the .package file in the mods folder or do i simply place the .rar file instead?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:42 AM
Hey Zerbu. Nice to see you back on track again.
Don't you ever do the "I have failed the community" to your self again and especially not at such an early stage of modding for and development of a program. The community gets bugs/glitches from the programmers behind The Sims not only with base but also with the expansions and patchs, so all of us that have been a part of the community for longer than the TS4 has been out knows very well that playing the game includes the risk of breaking the game even without mods and hacks installed. It is us who fails you modders and hackers that are using your talents trying to give the rest of us more possiblities and stability when we don't report bugs/glitches/unstability back to you and/or expect more perfection from you than we get from the programmers, so have faith in us when you find it hard to find the faith in your self.
Wellcome back on track and thanks for not giving up.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 11:21 AM
Hi zerbu, your mod is great but there's a problem with no english games in which it doesn't show properly. I hope you can fix it in the future 'cause I'm italian and I really want this mod! The same problem has your hyper trait.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:55 PM
Thank you so much! This is the trait I was dying for when the game first came out. =')
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 1:04 PM
Hello and thx again for this mod Zerbu, you just open a Pandora box with this First kind of mod and possibility for modding is now absolutly "gigantesque".
1000 Thanks again and again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 2:56 PM
Thank you for this trait (which I so need!) and for your diligence and conscientiousness. Kudos to you for taking on such a complex task and generously sharing the results of your work.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:28 PM Last edited by haituva : 13th Oct 2014 at 1:04 AM.
Thanks for this, more traits are nice!
However, I have the same problem as Eámanë, the text doesn't seem to show properly for other languages. I have a Finnish version, and for example in CAS the text is just a code of letters and numbers.
If you want a FI translation for this, I'm up for it, although I don't know the technical side of how to do that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 4:00 PM
Nice! Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 2:34 AM
Awesome mod, though I had a weird happening where it wouldn't let my sim select anything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 2:59 AM
Mod is not showing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 4:31 PM
Hello !
When I chose this trait, it's appearing only in the mode "Create a sim". But the game, when I begin to play with a sim who has this trait, it don't appear.
What can I do ?
I have a french game, maybe it's because it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 2:29 PM
Good looking sim btw
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 6:02 PM
Very nice, I made a loner with this trait and is amazing, he only gets a little bored after being almost 0% without fun and he enjoys exercising lol. Almost an old small village style farmer he became. It adds lots of interesting things to gameplay. Thanks!