Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Service: Lipoaspiration and Body Implants

by mrclopes Posted 23rd Oct 2014 at 1:57 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2014 at 5:28 AM by mrclopes : Moved it to Services Menu and fixed a few bugs Ive come across.

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:02 AM
This mod is awesome! Thanks for it!
I understand the lipoaspiration makes the thin/fat bar lower but what does the implants do? I did it and her top half didn't seem to get any bigger. Is it actually suppose to increase the size?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:03 AM
What do the body implants do? are they just for breasts?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ariel-stuart
What do the body implants do? are they just for breasts?

the Sim becomes more muscular, i should probably state that on description
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:14 AM
This is so talented! great idea!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:35 AM
I like your thinking there. Good job! Can't wait to see if you come up with something else cause this is very cool. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:23 AM
Hmm, is there a trick to this? Because my sim can't get either done, the interactions won't show up for her. Is this for adults only? Because I tried it on a teen, no interactions. Tried it on my adult sims both male and female, still no interactions. My other mods work fine and I have the latest patch so I'm not sure what I'm missing. I extracted the mod into my mods folder like it says to do, and like I said my other mods work fine. I have another mod by you that is in my mods folder and it works just fine.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 8:47 AM
Good idea but it seems to me that lipoaspiration should be more expensive. In real life you have to spend a lot of money (it's a surgical operation). Maybe you can do another version of this mod (4500 simoleons will be nice)
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:03 AM
Works like a charm, thank you so much for the mod!

@mimi250, I agree. Luckily you can easily change the cost with s4pe yourself. I tried it and it worked.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:07 AM
So its 100 % NOT working without ghost patch???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 4:50 PM
this is so cool thanks XD
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:17 PM
I like mods, but this one is just disgusting it promotes an unhealthy ideal and I have no clue why there's a mod for this.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sheka4
I like mods, but this one is just disgusting it promotes an unhealthy ideal and I have no clue why there's a mod for this.

Because we can? Most things that are fun are "unhealthy". Stop playing video-games and go outside to work-out!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sheka4

So don't use it.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 1:32 AM
I swear i know this is a game, however i feel that these are real people man, WHY ... But MUST DOWNLOAD FOR MY FAT CHARACTERS MUHHAHAHAHA
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 2:38 AM
I'd like this mod, but it's not working for me at all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Hmm, is there a trick to this? Because my sim can't get either done, the interactions won't show up for her. Is this for adults only? Because I tried it on a teen, no interactions. Tried it on my adult sims both male and female, still no interactions. My other mods work fine and I have the latest patch so I'm not sure what I'm missing. I extracted the mod into my mods folder like it says to do, and like I said my other mods work fine. I have another mod by you that is in my mods folder and it works just fine.

It's probably a conflict with another mod, I'm not sure if there is an application that can check for conflicts inside packages. But you can do it yourself if you have SimPE, by opening the packages and combining all resources into a single package file, if there is any duplicate files, SimPE will delete conflicting resources. And If you can detect which mod is conflicting I can see the possibility into making a compatibility patch.

However, I've changed how it works, the version 2.0 is no longer placing it on Cellphone, as I thought it was getting in the way of things, so I've placed it on Services list instead.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:52 AM
It works now, thank you! Yeah it was a conflicting mod, but thank you for changing it.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 8:56 PM
Can we see a muscle decrease in future? Maybe breast implants
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
It works now, thank you! Yeah it was a conflicting mod, but thank you for changing it.

Which mod was conflicting, if you know?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 2:02 PM
merci beaucoup
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 10:00 PM
This was a great idea. I created #Daphney #Mann, a transgendered woman who uses this mod to get implants.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:20 PM
Hi @mrclopes, yo may need to add the STBL's for the rest of the languages other than english because on the non-english (ENG-US) games we get a haxadecimal name instead of the strings, like "** C4A75B35 **".

I've made the transtaltions for SPA_ES and SPA_MX.

For those who want to translate any Sims 4 mod: You will need to:
1- open the package with s4pe
2- duplicate the STBL for english (the one which "Instance field" starts with "0x00")
3- right click on the new STBL
-> Details
-> change the first 2 numbers of "instance field" to the code of your language
(see this: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Locales, ENG_US is the one with code "00" => instance field content
will start with 0x00, SPA_ES with 0x13 and so on).
-> Optional, check the "use resource name" box, and fill the "name" field with something like this: "Strings_SPA_ES"
(using the language code of your translation see the table linked above)
-> Click on "OK" button.
4- right click on the new STBL (the one for the translation):
-> click on "Edit STBL"
-> Translate and save.

Another way of doing step 4 is exporting the new STBL to a file, and edit that file with "TS4 STBL Editor", translate, save and finally re-import to the mod package.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  mrclopes_ServiceLipoaspirationAndBodyImplants [SPA translations].7z (340 Bytes, 50 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 12:20 AM
There is a mod for plastici surgery yet there is yet a mod for a repairman. :-O
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakAboutSims
There is a mod for plastici surgery yet there is yet a mod for a repairman. :-O

Check this: gardener NPC + handyman (repairman) NPC => http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com.es/...-by-sims-4.html
Page 1 of 4