Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Siding Add-On: Left/Right Edge

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:45 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2014 at 9:21 PM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 5:08 AM
I love this so much! I can finally get proper edging on my builds. Are you planning on doing it for the other sidings or some of the brick?
Retired
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 7:12 AM
The fact that you're getting into TS4 is promising. I never understand why EA don't include these pieces. I'm still iffy about the game's future, but if creators like you are getting on board it's a good sign.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 2:32 PM
Great!! Thank you. :-)x
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:19 AM
Plasticbox, you have been my building supplies hero since S2! I just love these walls as well as your many other goodies. Thanks a million!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 11:50 PM
I really love the design. This will make some great den and game room walls. Thank you for your efforts.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 9:41 PM
It's like I wish it and someone in the community makes it! I effing love all of you!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:16 PM
the walls and floors dont show up in my game...why?? i put the package file in the mods folder..or should i do something else than normal?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 1:25 PM
What do you mean by "the walls and floors" -- all walls and floors? If so, then please post in Help. (You cannot have a floor problem with this download, as there are no floors in this)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 9:51 PM
Thanks so much for this. I have been using columns to imitate the missing edges.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 8:56 PM
I adore all of the cc you make, and have most of it in my game! It makes everything SO much better! Also, the house you're using to show the siding in effect is really neat, do you maybe have a download for it, even if it's just a shell? :3
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 9:08 PM
There is no download for that, no. If I upload that at some point I'll hopefully remember to put a link in the first post.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.