Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Replies: 924 (Who?), Viewed: 114314 times.
Page 37 of 37
Theorist
#901 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryűchan
Oh, a random thing - spotted a teen game generated sim I've seen a few times before that has confused me because she's got the graying haircolour, and thought that this time I'd do something about it. Got her family into CAS - surprise surprise she's got a little sister that is a blue alien baby - and decided to do a little work on both mom and daughter. Really, I just picked different colour swatches of the clothes they already wore, made their bodies slimmer AND - the important part - made their heads narrow instead of maximum wide. O.O Oh you little elves! <3 I'm completely infatuated and must save them to my list. I never would have been able to make these adorable ladies myself, but ooh, they're so cute. :D
all that description and no pictures? Come on!
Scholar
#902 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:50 PM
Quote:
Then again my game has been a bit - odd - from the start. It took me months to even realize that some people seemed to be requesting autonomous woohoo-related mods in some places, while I'm sitting here blinking in confusion because my sims have been doing that on their own from the start. I'd send them off to do something, like cook or whatever, focus on another family member for a bit only to discover that the cooking has been abandoned and the sim in question is in bed with her partner. (that has gotten better these days though, whether that's from updates or from MCCC or something, so sims are a little less likely to break off activities like that for woohoo.)

My sims have always autonomously woohood from the start too, before I had MCCC OR the Woohoo module. Personally I loved it that way, felt spontaneous. Even immediately following the birth of a child (literally IMMEDIATELY), they'd be woohooing... celebratory? Seems kinda like a bad idea but okay.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Theorist
#903 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 6:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
My sims have always autonomously woohood from the start too, before I had MCCC OR the Woohoo module. Personally I loved it that way, felt spontaneous. Even immediately following the birth of a child (literally IMMEDIATELY), they'd be woohooing... celebratory? Seems kinda like a bad idea but okay.

Well, if it were anything like real life, generally women can't get pregnant while they're still breast feeding, so it should be fine. (yes, I know there are exceptions but please don't be that guy. I said "generally")
Scholar
#904 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
Well, if it were anything like real life, generally women can't get pregnant while they're still breast feeding, so it should be fine. (yes, I know there are exceptions but please don't be that guy. I said "generally")

I don't mean getting pregnant right after birth. I know that, lol. I mean doctors recommend not resuming woohoo for up to 4 weeks following birth. Definitely not in the first two weeks because there is a risk of bleeding and infection. If your labour was particularly gruesome and injuring, it's six weeks. That's why I said it's not a good idea.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Theorist
#905 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:37 PM
Quote:
I don't mean getting pregnant right after birth. I know that, lol. I mean doctors recommend not resuming woohoo for up to 4 weeks following birth. Definitely not in the first two weeks because there is a risk of bleeding and infection. If your labour was particularly gruesome and injuring, it's six weeks. That's why I said it's not a good idea.

huh, TIL. thank you!

Not that I think I'll personally ever need to know the particulars of labour, but still... Knowledge is power I guess.
Scholar
#906 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 11:08 PM
Quote:
huh, TIL. thank you!

Not that I think I'll personally ever need to know the particulars of labour, but still... Knowledge is power I guess.

Same...I dunno my mind is a treasure trove of useless trivia

Field Researcher
#907 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 1:20 PM
Quote:
all that description and no pictures? Come on!

Oh! Um, it didn't occur to me anyone would want to see them - I was just gushing because I'm silly.
OK, after carefully looking at the site rules, here goes:

Hope that works.
I made them slimmer and their faces narrower, gave them lashes and slightly different makeup, but their cuteness is all from the game itself. (Yes I have the mod for elf ears) The mom is the one that looks younger btw, in my opinion anyway. OH and yeah, I have that thing in my game where all ladies become massive for some reason (I've mentioned before my Clark Griffin sim that looks like she might take out a passing vehicle by accident if she turns around too fast).
Theorist
#908 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 3:23 PM
Quote:
Oh! Um, it didn't occur to me anyone would want to see them - I was just gushing because I'm silly.
OK, after carefully looking at the site rules, here goes:

Hope that works.
I made them slimmer and their faces narrower, gave them lashes and slightly different makeup, but their cuteness is all from the game itself. (Yes I have the mod for elf ears) The mom is the one that looks younger btw, in my opinion anyway. OH and yeah, I have that thing in my game where all ladies become massive for some reason (I've mentioned before my Clark Griffin sim that looks like she might take out a passing vehicle by accident if she turns around too fast).

wow, you weren't kidding, they ARE cute!
Scholar
#909 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 5:39 PM
Definitely cute and not the typical alien look. I have an alien like that in my game that was game generated. I thought he was cute so I saved him and now he's a favorite of mine.

Lab Assistant
#910 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 5:36 PM
When you know you're too sober for a job.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#911 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 9:49 PM
It feels weird when your sim gets text message from a ghost that he is starving and wants to invite me for a dinner in restaurant.
Test Subject
#912 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 12:48 PM
Today my runnaway teen noticed a bunch of wild apple trees on a cliff not far from where she had pitched up her tent. When she got there she also noticed an esel with someones drawing left on it.
It had a price tag on it but no name and since money was tight my teen wondered if she could just take it and sell it to a collector even though it was not her own and she did not know the artist.
And low and behold, she pulled it off.

(That painting must have been there who knows how long. At least a day; I only just noticed this location. XD I found it interesting that I could not move the painting from that location; only buy it. - Except when selecting "sell to collector". I did not expect that to actually work to be honest. XD)
Lab Assistant
#913 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 3:22 PM
Some time ago I've buildt small park-playground for children and tots, so while playing my current family, I've sent mom with her twin daughters to this park. Saw some other toddlers there which had some broken CC, so I decided to edit them in CAS to remove broken CC. After CAS loading up, (they're npcs, never played their household at all) I've noticed that toddler girl was a WIFE to adult/elder guy, and other toddler boy (they're both from one household) was her SON. WTF.
Theorist
#914 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 4:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhaeyn
Some time ago I've buildt small park-playground for children and tots, so while playing my current family, I've sent mom with her twin daughters to this park. Saw some other toddlers there which had some broken CC, so I decided to edit them in CAS to remove broken CC. After CAS loading up, (they're npcs, never played their household at all) I've noticed that toddler girl was a WIFE to adult/elder guy, and other toddler boy (they're both from one household) was her SON. WTF.

If you're not gonna report the crime, you have no right to judge him.
Test Subject
#915 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 10:08 PM
My sim had just moved into his apartment and had to work early. However someone was making a lot of noises next door so I he couldn't sleep, and I noticed there were a lot of heart symbols on the door... So I am guessing he was having some fun with someone, and when he walked up to bang on the door I was not expecting to see the neighbour dressed in that outfit. Lmao I don't want to know what he was doing. (nothing against people into that thing XD)
Mad Poster
#916 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 10:13 PM
Can't remember if I've posted this before, but my sims nearly always show up butt naked when coming home from a space trip, and then continue wandering around naked until something prompts a clothing change. Either that, or they show up completely invisible.

Scholar
#917 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 10:15 AM
Childish sims always pick the worst places to play.

Could also be that insane trait...

Instructor
#918 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:30 PM

I think my dog just ate my cat
Scholar
#919 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:44 PM
Looks like you got a push-me-pull-you there, Mondenkind

Dont mind us while we defile the sauna in full view of everyone...

Puppet shows are actually most entertaining when a child is actually performing one...

Instructor
#920 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 10:56 PM
My dog litterally doesn't give a shit...

Scholar
#921 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:09 AM
Oh but you see, that's the problem. He literally DID give a shit! XD

Today Timmy comes home from school only to find out Lassie went to heaven:

#922 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:07 AM
When you order a pizza and the person who delivers it to you goes inside your house to take a piss

She didn't even flush or wash her hands and then she goes and takes a piece of my pizza smh

This account doesn't exist
Scholar
#923 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 2:00 AM
The last patch was supposed to fix Pizza delivery sims from overstaying their welcome. (In other words LEAVE). My pizza delivery sims would always come right in and take a slice and hang out too. :/

Cat is levitating above the bed, Gavin's not having any of that.

#924 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 6:04 AM
Quote:
The last patch was supposed to fix Pizza delivery sims from overstaying their welcome. (In other words LEAVE). My pizza delivery sims would always come right in and take a slice and hang out too. :/

Ok that makes sense, I haven't updated my game in awhile

This account doesn't exist
Test Subject
#925 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 10:15 AM
When the sims hug backwards and the arms bug out... will add a picture when it happens again.
Page 37 of 37