Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Emma Watson

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 454 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 86,010 Views
Uploaded: 25th Oct 2014 at 1:16 PM
I'm a Harry Potter geek, I admit it. I started reading the books when I was 11, same age Harry was in the first book, and I kept reading them following more or less the ages the golden trio had in the following books. I've also watched every movie over five times. So I bring to you the lovely Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger in the movies. I don't only watch HP movies, and I've seen her on others and she's always equally lovely ^^

All the custom content she's wearing is made specifically for her. I think this is the sim I've spent the most time creating ever, so I hope you like her

I've put a lot of love into this, so if you use her for stories it's totally fine, but please credit me. Do NOT upload the sim or its cc anywhere though.

CUSTOM CONTENT BY ME:

Emma's Eyes
Emma's Eyebrows
Emma's Skin Details
Emma's Eyelashes

ADDITIONAL CREDITS:

Sims 4 Studio
Color Magic
TS4 CAS Tools by CmarNYC
S4PE

Also thanks a lot to all the lovely people in #create for the help, especially Buckley and Tom

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

There are two folders inside the rar: one called Tray and one called Emma CC.

Place all the files in the Tray folder here:
Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\

Place all the files in the Emma CC folder here:
Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

Enjoy and happy simming!