Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Patterned Carpet Set - 15 Colors

by mustluvcatz Posted 31st Oct 2014 at 3:03 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 3:45 AM
Another hit and must have for my game. Thank you for all the wonderful work you are doing for the game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 7:24 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again....You are Awesome. These are fantastic....Thanks so much
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 9:29 AM
One can never have enough carpets! Thank you x
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 11:11 AM
These are really beautiful, I do hope your not done doing carpets yet, I'd love more
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 2:04 PM
Beautiful thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 4:23 PM
Love the pattern!! Thanks!
Retired Live Chat Moderator
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 8:50 PM
Classic beauty greatness
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 9:36 PM
I really appreciate all of the variety that you're adding to the game. Thanks so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 7:05 PM
Such pretties! Thank you for sharing your carpet addiction with us; EAxis was a regular old scrooge in the carpet department, so beautiful carpets with vivid details are an absolute necessity now. //so says the Tabby//
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 8:37 PM
love colors
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 7:55 PM
Thank you. I really appreciate the work you put into this. Can't wait to play with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 7:36 AM
grazie mille
Alchemist
#14 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 8:45 PM
The file only has one package in it, and I can't see it in game. Same with the Nubby carpets. Is the file wrong, or did I miss something?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:27 PM
@aelflaed
There is only 1 file in the download because that's all there is supposed to be - all the colors in in 1 package and in game there would be the thumbnail that shows all of the color choices, just like EA's objects.
As for why you can't see it in game? I'm not sure if there is a problem with these that may have been caused by updates over the years (3 years almost? Wow!) or not. I haven't even opened the game in months. They should be in with the rest of the carpets.
Alchemist
#16 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
@aelflaed
There is only 1 file in the download because that's all there is supposed to be - all the colors in in 1 package and in game there would be the thumbnail that shows all of the color choices, just like EA's objects.
As for why you can't see it in game? I'm not sure if there is a problem with these that may have been caused by updates over the years (3 years almost? Wow!) or not. I haven't even opened the game in months. They should be in with the rest of the carpets.

Maybe I am overlooking it. But floors are not objects, so all the colour options usually show separately in the catalogue? I will check again. Thanks for your reply.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 9:50 PM
Well no, they're not objects but TS4 has swatches and all of the color options can be in 1 package and in game you'll see just 1 color in the thumbnail - but all of the color options will be there when you hover over the thumbnail.
Alchemist
#18 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Well no, they're not objects but TS4 has swatches and all of the color options can be in 1 package and in game you'll see just 1 color in the thumbnail - but all of the color options will be there when you hover over the thumbnail.

Doh. I figured it out - I thought these were converted for TS2, but that is only your indoor/outdoor set. Those work beautifully for my sims. Sorry for the false alarm! If you do feel like converting your other carpets, that would be lovely. But thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 10:16 PM
Always in need of good carpets to make up for the lack of game carpets! Thanks : )