Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 1:02 AM
Default March
March - Saint Patrick's Day

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 3:41 AM
Default March, modeled by Goneril Capp.
March: March Madness. Mad as a March hare...what else would you expect from Goneril?

(This is my first time ever taking contest-quality screenshots, using poseboxes and putting Sims on OMSPs, doing clutter set-up like this...I did enjoy it, though it was quite a bit of work for someone used to playing rather than posing!)
Scholar
#53 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 3:52 AM
Default February, modeled by Chloe Curious.
February: Valentine's Day at the Precinct. Because if the SCPD had a pin-up calender, Chloe would be trying to get on it at all costs -- and she does love love so much!

(If anyone reads my posts about my game, no, these aren't canon parts of the storyline -- although they were heavily inspired by it! -- since I didn't save during or after taking the pictures; yes, I did it all in one go, which I'm pretty proud of for my first time! They're more the longing dreams of the models...)
Test Subject
#54 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 12:25 AM
Default February entry
Poor Cidney's to be boyfriend stood her up on the day of love...
loads of custom content, I don't pay for any of it, chairs by holy simoly, outfit found on default database, hair by random maxis match blogger/live journal I believe, wallpaper, windows, floors also by random websites. Created Cidney myself, redid cafe petite from OFB, rest is all maxis made.
Screenshots
Link Ninja
#55 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 5:33 AM
Month: February
Title: Red Velvet Casanova

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Link Ninja
#56 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 5:36 AM
Month: September
Title: Urban Apples

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 9:06 PM
Wonderful entries everyone! You've all been added to the table
Test Subject
#58 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 10:02 AM Last edited by CatclawCats1999 : 21st Nov 2014 at 11:44 AM.
December - Winter Snow

Test Subject
#59 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 4:11 AM
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 11:24 AM
I was playing with my Simlogical School earlier and realised that it was an opportunity to take another photo for this contest, so here's one for September.

CC List

Chalkboard

And the pencil in the foreground is technically Maxis, but it's there as part of the Simlogical School hack which can be found here (and yes, I have noticed the pencil is floating above the table a bit but there was nothing I could do about that.)
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 1:59 AM
Here there anything I need to fix on my photos or anything that haven't follow the rules because I notice I haven't been added to the table.
Instructor
#62 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:00 PM
My second entry has arrived! I love calendar contests

Andrea just enjoying a nice summer holiday on the beach. Getting wet in the sea without a care in the world! (Sounds like me )

August

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Forum Resident
#63 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 4:28 AM
Default February
testgirl by VenusKing

Shandra getting ready for her Valentine date
Test Subject
#64 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 4:33 AM
@Tabitha27, If you’re certain you don’t have any pay cc in your game, that’s fine. If you have a mix of pay and non-pay cc but don’t know what’s what, you can do a wcif for any items you’re unsure of that you want to use in your pic [/QUOTE]

Most of my CC came from here...none is pay cc at all...some I got before the file server crashes...unsure of who created them but glad I back up my CC often!
Forum Resident
#65 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 4:38 AM
Default April
testboy by VenusKing

Faroq enjoying the the sun after a long winter
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#66 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 3:22 PM
@Julie J, just one sim please.

@Misty4m, so sorry, not sure how yours have been overlooked. Are now added to the table.
Instructor
#67 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 5:44 PM
Okay I'll do a new one later - So sorry about that
Test Subject
#68 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 6:38 PM Last edited by marli_juissi : 25th Nov 2014 at 12:23 PM.
June - Laura celebrating the Midsummer with a mighty bonfire
(I edited this post 25/11/2014 because the photo wouldn't show up the first time I posted it)

Instructor
#69 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 9:00 PM
Here's the amended 2nd pic for December

Test Subject
#70 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 3:23 PM
This is my entry for the month of April. Winter passes into spring and the nature comes alive from under the snow and it's the perfect time to go and explore the nature like Sarah here does .

#71 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 12:46 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 26th Nov 2014 at 1:16 AM.
May - for Mother's Day!

Lysandra Luisi and her daughter Maya.

EDIT: Oh crap, we were supposed to do only ONE Sim? My bad.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 4:50 PM
@Mordecai and Rigby, in your pic 2 are allowed, that way you can show she's a mother, as in leefish's June (Father's Day) entry. The child is more of a "prop"
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 3:13 PM
Default Entry for November
For the Month of November. Yesterday, 27th, my sim proposed to his girlfriend, this was their kiss sealing that moment in time to mark the start of their new life together.
Screenshots

Gread96
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:28 AM
Default Angel Playing Violin In A Winter Garden
An angel Plays her Violin in A Winter Garden For The Month Of December
Screenshots
Theorist
#75 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 1:01 AM
Second entry.

November - Come on snow! Violet Jocque, is hoping for a snow day tomorrow.

CC
Hair - Sims 3 to Sim 2 (Midnight Hollows)
Soccer Field hood decor
Stadium and School hood decor

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard

Page 3 of 4