Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 5:57 PM Last edited by xPennyxTallyx : 24th Nov 2014 at 3:49 PM. Reason: Updated
Default [Updated] The Lifetime Wish Challenge.
Overview: Your sim was kicked out of their home, on their 18th birthday. Now they have to survive on a 10x10 lot, with no money to build a shelter. However if your sim can complete the LTW that city hall assigned them they can have a home, family or whatever they want.

Aim: To complete the LTW of your sim so they can have a happy life.

Playing: Each LTW's goals have been broken down into parts, and some are unavailable for this challenge as they aren't compatible. You'll need to pick one before creating your sim. Your sim can be any gender, have any look however they have to be YA and live on a 10x10 until they unlock their home. When you complete a goal in you sims LTW you unlock the ability to have a house/family. All you can have on your lot is a garden, and a sleeping bag. If your LTW demands a certain item to be bought you may have that, if it isn't already on a community lot.

Rules: No Cheats, No skipping, No Pets, ...That is all...

LTW List

Base Game

Chess Legend

Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers

Heartbreaker

Illustrious Author

Master of the Arts

Perfect Mind, Perfect Body

Renaissance Sim

Super Popular

The Perfect Garden

The Tinkerer

World Adventures

Visionary

Ambitions

Descendant of Da Vinci

Monster Maker

Late Night

Master Romancer

One Sim Band

Supernatural

Alchemy Artisan

University

Blog Artist

Max Influence with All Social Groups

Street Credible

Island Paradise

Deep Sea Diver

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 4:35 PM
I thought this would be loved as it's such an easy challenge

Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 6:37 PM
Are we allowed to have a mini fridge and a toilet and things like that? Or must we go to different lots for those..?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MeadowRoseSky
Are we allowed to have a mini fridge and a toilet and things like that? Or must we go to different lots for those..?

I'd say no to anything that needs a wall to be placed, but you can have anything else. But do remember your sim is homeless, so they shouldn't have too much.

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 9:04 PM
It's an interesting challenge and I am playing it.

I would suggest change the condition of unlocking a house of 'Renaissance Sim' to be mastering one skill, just comply with most the others.