Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:07 AM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 8th Nov 2014 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Change of opinion post time.
Default If You Were a Shapeshifting Supernatural, What Would it Be?
This post has been thought about since swimming on Thursday evening. This better be the right area.

Hello, and here is a poll. If you were a shape shifting supernatural, (i.e werewolf), what would you be? I've thought about this myself, and my opinion would be soon.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Name of supernatural (REQUIRED): What is the name of the supernatural being?

Alias (OPTIONAL): If you don't like yourself, describe yourself as someone else.

Description (OPTIONAL): Describe "yourself" here.

Form of Transformation (REQUIRED): What do you transform into?

Abilities: (REQUIRED): What can you do, human or transformed?

Trigger (REQUIRED): Does the sun/moon transform you, a spell, a magic word, or pure anger?

Danger Level (OPTIONAL): How dangerous are you? NOTE: | :Harmless | :Means No Harm | :Docile | :Restraining Order | :Shoot On Sight |

Kept as Secret (OPTIONAL): Is your state kept secret to all but close friends? NOTE: Yes/No

TERMS AND CONDITIONS END

This requires thorough imagination. Please leave feedback in the comments section, but don't bust the floodgates down by flooding, then drifting off into nowhere, leaving this as an INB4Lock post.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 11:45 AM
I can't tell you my form, it's a closely guarded secret...
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 11:48 AM
I don't want to say too much, but have you ever seen me and Batman in the same room? No, I didn't think so.
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:50 PM
A Shapeshifter! A shapeshifter is a Native American mythological creature that can turn into any human or animal, it requires the person/animal's skin or pelt to transform.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Theorist
#5 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:06 PM
What would be great is to transform into demolition equipment. I would wait until everyone leaves work and attack empty call centers, especially those that specialize in home improvement offers.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
A Shapeshifter! A shapeshifter is a Native American mythological creature that can turn into any human or animal, it requires the person/animal's skin or pelt to transform.
A perfect example right there.

Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka
What would be great is to transform into demolition equipment. I would wait until everyone leaves work and attack empty call centers, especially those that specialize in home improvement offers.
Don't be silly, you'd be classed as a terrorist.

Almost forgot, one rule is that it has to be a sentient being.
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:31 PM
Now my opinion.

A Werehorse.
ALIAS: Joseph Roberts (CDN)
A BC RCMP constable, he battles the oppresion of his constant need for transformation, counteracting with friendship.

FORM: A light-brown Mustang horse, strong AND fast!
TRIGGER: The first and last quarter of the moon.
DANGER LEVEL:
KEPT AS SECRET: Yes
Alchemist
#8 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 1:33 PM
I'd say a dick, but I already am one

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#9 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:55 PM
A kitsune-tanuki hybrid.
I'm not dangerous, just annoying and seductive, like your childhood crush from school.
I'm the type to pay with leaves when you expected cash.
I am usually in the form of a young woman who has a thing for older men who possess similar powers.
Everyone in town knows to be aware of my powers.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Theorist
#10 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 5:24 PM
I would be a regular shape-shifter, who can transform into an exact copy of any human being. I would use my powers to transform into famous celebrities so I could get laid by groupies. Also, transform into various hot chicks and stare at myself in the mirror while I play with my boobs. Triggered voluntarily by my mind, not dangerous, and it would be a secret. My alias would be The Pervinator.

Resident wet blanket.
Banned
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 6:02 PM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 10th Nov 2014 at 6:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
I would be a regular shape-shifter, who can transform into an exact copy of any human being. I would use my powers to transform into famous celebrities so I could get laid by groupies. Also, transform into various hot chicks and stare at myself in the mirror while I play with my boobs. Triggered voluntarily by my mind, not dangerous, and it would be a secret. My alias would be The Pervinator.

Thats just disgusting.

You have made me add a NEW RULE! - DOUBLE DELUXE!
-No sexual related forms.
-To become another human is inhumane.

Also, read the T&Cs, and maybe try and arrange it in a nice order because I got OCD. Just sayin', I'm not the thought police from 1984, telling you what to do.
Theorist
#12 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:24 AM
I would transform into Order God. There would be 8 days in a week with two days off, exactly 32 days in a month with 2 holidays each, 512 days in a year because of 16 months. There would be no such things as germs, dirt, pee, or poo. People can choose to go to true hell or true heaven, or any of the 16 afterlife worlds. Yes, there is a 50% heaven 50% hell afterlife world where hell = difficulty and heaven = comfort.
#13 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 4:13 AM
Shape-shifting zombie
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 6:40 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 11th Nov 2014 at 7:05 AM.
I'd better not. I already have trouble keeping track. Depending on what I've been dreaming, some days I wake up as a Sim, other days not. So I can't really say what triggered it.
Scholar
#15 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 9:46 AM Last edited by Fentonparkninja : 11th Nov 2014 at 7:28 PM.
Okay, pass the blunt this way, I want a go at this.

*massive drag* Okaaaaaaaaaaaay den ...
Quote:
NAME: LORD PENDULUM DOOHICKEY
ALIAS: bert flopple (WTF)
A mild-mannered watchmaker by day, he transforms into a grandfather clock whenever he ogles some chick's rack.

FORM: A huge grandfather clock with superhuman strength and speed; unfortunately, he can't do much apart from stand around and wait to change back to normal. Because he's, you know, a fucking clock.
TRIGGER: At first, he thought it was raising his father's ancient pocketwatch above his head and shouting "BY THE POWER OF BIG BEN" but it was really down to his copy of the Sun lying open on page 3.
DANGER LEVEL:
KEPT AS SECRET: Yeah ... I mean who's going to admit to buying the Sun?

*blows smoke*

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Inventor
#16 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 2:40 PM
I would be a fluffy bunny, when they chase me I turn back into me and scream "BOO!" and they'll be like "Aaah oh no sp00ks!!"

Please tell me I got this one right.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Banned
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 8:26 PM
Whatever Fenton said belongs in Derpy McWTF. It has violated a rule.
-Has to be a sentient being.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 3:45 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 12th Nov 2014 at 5:15 AM. Reason: disambiguate
Fenton is sentient. If he were a grandfather clock, he would still be sentient, although not motile. If he can be disqualified for something like that, then soon some people might start saying that I can't be a Sim -- and what then?

EDIT:
Honestly, I should have thought Fenton would be disqualified under "no sexual related forms", because he is one already. And who is there among us who, already being one, would want to transform into something that isn't? Also @GnatGoSplat speaks truly that the lore of shape-shifters and the lore of mating are interwoven:

"Then she became a turtle dove
And flew up in the air,
And he became an old cock pigeon
And they flew pair and pair."

(a modern adaptation of Child Ballad #44, The Two Magicians)
Scholar
#19 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Whatever Fenton said belongs in Derpy McWTF. It has violated a rule.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Scholar
#20 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 6:13 AM
Actually, I think I would like to turn into a red man-goat with horns, hooves, and massive fucking claws. My trigger, people talking shit about me or people fucking with me. No one would be a bitch to someone who can morph into a satan.

Plus I'd probably tap-dance on people's roofs at night, just for shits and giggles.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
...on people's roofs at night, just for shits and ...

Well, watch out for birds then, see my above post. Especially if anger is a morphing-trigger for you, just, you know, watch what's going on around and you'll be fine.
Banned
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fentonparkninja

Call the military.
#23 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 9:48 PM
I'd like to turn into any type of dragon. My name would be Snowflake, and I would wear bluish robes similar to Master Neloth's from Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC. I would add a picture of him so y'all aren't confused, but seeing as this site refuses to let me, I'll just give you guys a link: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Neloth_(Dragonborn)

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:31 AM
@GraveyardSnowflake, you mean this one, eh?

A pretty tough look for someone named "Snowflake."
But I guess a dragon can be called anything she wants.

(This picture too is a link, by the way, & not an attachment. But I put it between img tags, and voilĂ .)
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 6:01 AM
That bastard made me go look for someone to brew him canis root tea today. Yes. Yes I am still play in Skyrim. For about twenty minutes in between a ton of stuff. But it was still twenty minutes of killing ash spawn.

I'd totally be a succubus. Or is that against the rules? Kind of confused since there is a new one every three posts.
Page 1 of 2