Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Frame Recolours

by Michelle Posted 15th Nov 2014 at 2:39 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2014 at 2:29 AM by Michelle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:37 AM
Yay!
You just mad my day with these, they're wonderful.
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:15 PM
Ooooh I like this concept ^-^ I wanna see every Maxis-made painting from all the expansions with these custom wood frames
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 8:25 PM
These are great!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:20 AM
Yesss! Thank you so much! This is so clever!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:31 AM
The Rolling Hills by H. Sean AL wood recolour has the MALM recolours in it, while the MALM recolour has the Al wood recolours in it. So when I downloaded the AL wood recolour, it was instead the MALM version. They just need to be swapped around. Thanks for the awesome download though!
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:33 AM
@ Joey.eyeball, thanks for letting me know hun, I have re-uploaded the files, hopefully I got it right this time.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 9:04 AM
<3 Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 2:41 AM
I'm looking for a certain picture. This picture helps with age, life, and death. I'm not really sure how to describe it, there was one of fruit and one of a field.
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 8:22 AM
@tabbylove01 - Sorry hun, I have no idea. Maybe you can post a thread in the WCIF section HERE, someone might be able to help you there.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep