Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Urbz: 98th Ave, 3rd Floor

by moveobjects Posted 21st Nov 2014 at 3:52 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2016 at 1:13 PM by moveobjects

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 1:53 AM
"Thanks, this is great!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 6:19 AM
Cool! It looks just like it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 9:58 PM
It would be really great if you could make a series of Urbz buildings along with Blankwood Towers and Darius' Penthouse but other than that this is so accurate! d_o_b
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 2:26 AM
I'm glad you guys liked it! I am actually doing this, I already have the Blankwood towers apartment built, now I just have to figure what to do in the lobby, entrance, etc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:11 PM
This is awesome. I always wondered how the others would get to their apartment.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 9:18 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 25th Nov 2014 at 2:17 AM.
I'm not familiar with the Sims Urbz, but this looks like an interesting factory/mill conversion. I had to look at the pics a couple of times before realizing that some of the floors are actually two or more stories high. The top two floors could be converted to a great penthouse.
It's too bad you can't get AL to work on your computer, because this Lot deserves further refinement, IMO.
Very nice, and hopefully you'll get yourself a good computer soon so you can enjoy the game more.
Edit: You ought to include a "factory" tag.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 3:54 AM
wow
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 11:57 PM
I've never played The Urbz before, but it looks like fun and really does satisfy my cravings for an urban lifestyle to get away from those empty, silent suburbs. Oh well, I might not be able to play The Urbz any time soon, but I can get a taste of it in my game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 12:33 AM
Man, this takes me back. Thanks for the nostalgia.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 7:38 PM
Aww, I remember playing The Urbz on my PS2. Good old times
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 1:59 PM
I loved the Urbz! Good job on the building!
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moveobjects
I'm glad you guys liked it! I am actually doing this, I already have the Blankwood towers apartment built, now I just have to figure what to do in the lobby, entrance, etc

You already have it built?! Great! It was actually my favorite apartment in the game. I can't wait to see it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 4:07 PM
Again, thanks for the thanks guys! I really appreciate it. @nashika7 it's actually going to take a while longer to be finished, I managed to get my hands on The Urbz game again (I've built this lot based on images from other project for Sims 3), but I don't have access to it all the time, plus I'm having my final exams now so I decided to leave it aside for some time, but I'll be back to it soon.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moveobjects
Again, thanks for the thanks guys! I really appreciate it. @nashika7 it's actually going to take a while longer to be finished, I managed to get my hands on The Urbz game again (I've built this lot based on images from other project for Sims 3), but I don't have access to it all the time, plus I'm having my final exams now so I decided to leave it aside for some time, but I'll be back to it soon.

That's fine, no rush here. You can finish it when you get ready.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 3:18 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 7:41 PM
Thank you so much for making this, I've been waiting for somebody to make places from the Urbz for ages. (Because I fail every time) Thank you again!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 10:18 PM
I'm happy I stumbled on this. I miss the Urbz. Just glad you didn't place the Squeegee Clean Mini Game on the roof. Great job on recreating one of my addictions!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 4:04 AM
Crashes my game when I try to place it. and yes I got the appropriate CC
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MineKarterX
Crashes my game when I try to place it. and yes I got the appropriate CC

I'm not sure what might be happening, maybe you could try getting help on Sims 2 Help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:26 AM
thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 8:43 PM
I needed some more buildings for downtown, thank you!