Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Solitude from Skyrim

by sim4fun Posted 6th Dec 2014 at 11:31 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 11:48 AM
¡beautiful! this is beautiful, great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 12:00 PM
Wow! You did a great job capturing the look and feel of solitude.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 5:56 PM
Well done! That's outstanding.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 6:24 PM
Wow, beautiful work, very nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 1:17 PM
Love all your Skyrim work so far, but this is my fav! Really nice!

If you do Whiterun (or only Dragonsreach) you will earn the blessing of Mara, from me. :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 4:14 PM
would one of you mind telling me how I place lots I've dowloaded in the game? I can't seem to find them in the sims4 to place them on a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 8:30 PM
My god, it's gorgeous!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 1:58 PM
as a skyrim player myself you have done a incredible job of capturing the solitude. wondering how to create a dragon born in create a sim....lol keep up the good work hope in future you can make a replica of whiterun or riften.....
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:52 PM
so cool looking
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 10:35 PM
Thanks to all for nice comments. There are a couple of lots in queque (far away from Skyrim but i'm thinking about Whiterun...i want more space than 50*50 LOL). Stay tuned and again...thanks to all of you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 12:29 PM
I'm wondering if there's a mod or if there will be a kind of mod that will make the lot size bigger or remove the cap. i mean like there will be no more limitation. i think that would be a great thing (Y)
O_o
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 3:55 PM
Amazing! I play Skyrim religiously well actually all of the Elder Scrolls series. Fantastic work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 6:25 PM Last edited by ShadowKnight721 : 24th Dec 2014 at 6:45 PM.
So I've extracted the files (8 of them) and put them in the correct folder,but it gave me a system error and it didn't load..am I missing something?

*Update : I tried another smaller plot i downloaded from MTS, its giving the same problem..Also i should mention i have a cracked version of the game, and mods for clothes work if that's any help.
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 12:47 PM
This is some fantastic work. Truly impressive.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 5:01 PM
After a long time spent as a dedicated fan of the Final Fantasy series, a bunch of my friends suggested that I check out TES. One of them advised that I start with Skyrim... MIND BLOWN. The open, free world, free from time constraints and full of endless possibilities, captivated me, and now I'm a fan of TES as well...I'm working on Oblivion as well as attempting to do every last non-repeating quest in Skyrim (finished the 3 main questlines along with several minor questlines).

Anyways...I don't know if I'll use it in-game right away (might make a Skyrim world), but this is AMAZING. It really captures the heart of solitude. Thanks so much for all the time and research you must have put into this! It definitely shows!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 5:48 AM
truly impressed with your work..simply beautiful
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 9:37 PM
Thanks all for lovely comments! Really appreciate it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:26 PM
Wow!!!!!!its really great!!thanks XO
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st May 2015 at 6:18 AM
Definitely looks familiar. Now I want to revisit Skyrim. lol

I have a method I use with games like Skyrim in order to give the game more life. The first time I play, I do not use any mods. The second time I play, I actively look for mods to add. It's quite striking how different the game feels second time around. Skyrim was made for this method.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 7:50 PM
Feels great to see wonderful Skyrim architecture in here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 12:54 PM
This is seriously so well done and beautiful! It's lovely that when you don't have skyrim available to play you can least play it on the sims haha :D