Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 10:14 PM Last edited by Snackmister : 30th Nov 2014 at 12:30 AM.
Default WCIF this unused hairstyle?
So, I was just looking at Beta stuff, and loved this beta hair:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...=20120927181614
...but it wasn't ingame.
Is there a Maxis Lost and Found of this?
If not, is there a hairstyle strikingly similar to it?
EDIT:
Found another picture of it.
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...=20131115130658
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 5:06 AM
"Please bring my post back up so I can get some replies that's hopefully helpful" is now my replacement for "Bump".
In other words, bump.
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snackmister
"Please bring my post back up so I can get some replies that's hopefully helpful" is now my replacement for "Bump".
In other words, bump.

that is definitely cute

however, you gave the community about seven hours to respond. Yes that seems like a lot, but really try to give a bit more time (like a day or three lol) before "bumping" a thread. It is prolly against site rules, plus double-posting etc.

I might've seen something very similar to this somewhere, I'll go thru my own files to have a look (but please take a breath while you wait, I have small children so it takes me awhile )

Have you google'd or checked out the sims2defaults? I seem to recall something like this there.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 6:19 AM
Bump shouldn't really be used until the post falls off the first page. Otherwise everyone can still see it no matter how old it is and if they aren't responding then they don't have the answer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 6:11 PM
Oh, mkay.

I'm sometimes impatient, so sorry about that.
@sweetbaby Thanks for looking through your files! -takes a breath- I was about to give up hope a few days ago looking for that hairstyle for my Sim, but I realized ModTheSims is a good place to ask.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 3:33 AM
Bump....
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 8:56 PM
Well, I know a hair that is similar to this one, maybe not strikingly similar... But here it is http://himawari-oji.livejournal.com/24494.html#comments

Sorry if it's not what you're looking for.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 10:05 PM
I found another image of it at least for you. You can see the bangs more on this..

I will also see what I can do.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 3:22 AM
I wonder who is she supposed to be? Just another random sim, but happen to appear everywhere?
This can't be Bella...she looks nothing like her. Face template different and all. Now I want to fish through SimPE and try to find this..lol

Dad seems to be encouraging his teen into teasing his younger siblings..and she just looks helpless...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I wonder who is she supposed to be? Just another random sim, but happen to appear everywhere?
This can't be Bella...she looks nothing like her. Face template different and all. Now I want to fish through SimPE and try to find this..lol

Dad seems to be encouraging his teen into teasing his younger siblings..and she just looks helpless...

The toddler's hair was also beta and was lost but someone from MTS revived it. I want the same to happen with the female!!!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 6:56 AM
the toddler hair just seems like the affro short thing but with the curly hidden texture. nothing too exciting.

Forum Resident
#12 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 6:20 PM
Maybe the lady (yes, lady) was from one of the beta towns.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:03 AM
On Snootysims GaGaQueen converted this hair from The Sims Online to TS3 and is looking for someone to convert it from TS3 to TS2.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:18 AM
So..it would come from, The Sims Online...

Forum Resident
#15 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 10:11 AM
You're right, but can someone PLEASE convert it to TS2 right now and upload it to MTS?! I WANT THIS SO BADLY!!!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 4:19 AM
LOL but this makes NO sense!
We see that specific hair on a sim 2 character, on both images. right? Ok.
So this hair must just have been scrapped from TS2 at some point, might even still exist for TS2, but later was used for The Sims Online..which is?..no idea. Close to TS2? closer to TS3?
Someone made a conversion of this specific hair for TS3...now that person HAS the original hair.
Sorry..this is become laughable. And my reply helps no one.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 1:10 AM
WE NEED TO ASK THE PERSON WHO DID THE MESH TO CONVERT IT TO TS2
and everyone will be happy
Forum Resident
#18 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 11:19 PM

Okay.. OP, I nominate you to do that job! Hey, you're the one who started this!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 11:21 PM
Mad Poster
#20 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 4:19 AM

Annnnnnnnnnd i think it meant to ask GaGaQueen, not the sims online.

Scholar
#21 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 5:14 PM
I WANT THAT HAIR , TOO !!!
There's a hair that you can unlock when in "Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true " mode; but it's shorter and more like a really bad haircut. I still use it for some of my sloppy playables and townies.

" Inama Nushif "
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 4:31 PM Last edited by Snackmister : 20th Dec 2014 at 4:43 PM.
I can't do that aloneeeee
Let's message her/him to give us the mesh/convert it to TS2.
If he/she can't convert it to ts2 for any reason, let's ask for the mesh, and then get a creator to do it
Good idea, no?
EDIT:
You fellow forum members should try to find hair makers, give them the meshes, and then they might be able to do it.
Messaging GaGaQueen at the time.
Here's what I wrote:
Hi!
I'm a new member to SnootySims, and I noticed you converted those hairstyles to The Sims 3.
Since you asked for someone to help you to find somebody to convert those hairs, I'd ask for a favor in return in order to convert it.
My fellow Simmers in ModTheSims has been dying for some of the hairstyles (Mostly the third hairstyle), but we're trying to find a creator to convert it.
If you can give us the meshes, that would be AWESOME! A creator can make the hairstyles available for The Sims 2.
Here's the fourm link to our situation:
-link leads to here, so there's no need-
Please respond ASAP!
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 10:45 PM
Soo people here we are. I'm GaGaQueen from SnootySims and I will be glad to help this project. Before sometime I discovered that these hairs were in The Sims Online, and that they were very similar, and I was trying to find meshes for them, but I was unsuccesfull. Later I discovered on CTO Sims that was site for the sims 1 that they posted head meshes from TSO and I was soo happy. I converted these hairs to The Sims 3 and 4 but I never could convert them for The Sims 2, soo I hope that they will be finally converted now. Here are the references pictures of the meshes that I have :D
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#24 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 11:44 PM
YAY! You came! Okay, okay.

1) There are converting tutorials around here somewhere.. If you can't do it yourself, can you please put the mesh thing or whatever it is up for download so someone else may convert it? I don't really know how this whole process works, sorry.
2) Alpal tired. Nighty-night...
Mad Poster
#25 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 3:44 AM
Wow..talk about team work!
Sims players are great

Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: The most pointless thread on the site, probably
Page 1 of 8