Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liberated Garden Stuff

by plasticbox Posted 8th Dec 2014 at 12:07 AM - Updated 18th Aug 2015 at 7:14 PM by plasticbox

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 2:07 AM
This game could use all the decorative stuff that is in the game, don't get why it has to be inaccessible. Thank you for the access pass, Plasticbox.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 2:10 AM
I guess it wasn't accessible because it wasn't finished .. =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 5:56 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Great job as always =) love having this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 5:59 AM
Oh my gosh, lettuce! Planks of wood! (I'm not being sarcastic; am actually super excited to use these )
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 9:26 AM
This is great to have - thanks so much both for this and the liberated street deco!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 12:13 PM
Great thank you very much,just what I needed and waiting for.Now I can build a farm :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 1:04 PM
Thanks so much! We never can have enough garden stuff!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 1:45 PM
This is great, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 2:36 PM
Oodles of thank yous. :-}
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 4:41 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 9:35 PM
I am absolutely enjoying all these liberated content.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 2:47 AM
We need as much clutter as we can get at the moment and the liberation of these (along with your liberated plants 1 and 2) makes me so very happy! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 2:50 AM
Thanks Plasticbox for all of your good work sorting out this game, your housing lots are great, the wall patterns and now liberated stuff all add something that seems to be missing from this game for me. thanks again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 4:20 AM
Thankyou very much for these items. They will be great to use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 9:18 AM
Awesome !! Great job thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 8:22 PM
you are so awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 2:11 PM
I didn't know I needed this until I saw it here!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 6:50 PM
thank you very much I love garden items in ts4 and I am glad to use them everywhere .
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 7:09 AM
Hello! The objects in Decoration/Misc. are found into the kitchen section when you sort the Buy catalog by room. I left pictures on the liberated street deco post

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 7:46 AM
Yeah; like I said there, there is only one MiscDeco as far as the game is concerned -- if it sorts that in Kitchen, I can't help it. The only sensible alternative I can think of, at least for the wood planks/crates, would be clutter, but that is already very full .. and calling a giant hay bale "clutter" strikes me as a little .. eccentric

(There is a "Lawn Ornaments" category among the tags that I initially wanted to use, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be implemented. Reminds me that I wanted to ask about that .. it might have been dropped or perhaps reserved for later use? Right now it only led to an empty tab =/)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 5:23 AM
Since you so heroically liberated plants the first time I have used them constantly (thanks for the update on those, too, btw). I was disappointed when the flower pots from WC weren't included by the devs in buydebug/hiddenobjects, but you always fix everything for us! Thanks for being so awesome to find these and set them all up! I'm ridiculously excited to add these to my game!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 3:53 AM
looks great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 3:35 PM
very pretty!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 11:23 PM
I didn't realize I had clicked on a TS4 download .... this is amazing! Shame I only have TS3
Page 1 of 2