Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Cutest Little PlumBob MTS Baby/Toddler Photo Contest for Sims 2, 3, and 4 - posted on 1st Oct 2018 at 9:07 PM
Replies: 2529 (Who?), Viewed: 151121 times.
Page 102 of 102
Instructor
#2526 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teostar
Bands? As in... musical bands? Why would you think that? That sounds like something only a handful of people want. Plus that would be better off as a secondary feature of an expansion pack, rather than having an entire game pack dedicated to it.
And that's the thing that makes it likely

I honestly have no idea about the next GP (and I actually think we'll get a SP next). I read the theory about music as well because a tweet from a few weeks ago hinted at something music-related iirc? And so far we only have guitar, piano, violin and pipe organ. Some more instruments like drums, flute, keyboard piano, bass, saxophone etc could be neat. Not really something I would consider a priority, but I could totally imagine them doing it and dedicating a whole pack to it.
Scholar
#2527 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 5:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr
But oh my... Sims MM is so much more! It's gnomes coming to life, quirky NPCs, shady skeleton services, equally sad cousin of Tragic Clown, Flamingo dancers, magic beanstalk, Will's giant sim form, magic duels, magic currency, magician shows, minigolf, scary cart rides, charms, winemaking, dragon pets, fortune telling booth, snake charming, bee hives, gargoyles, donkey heads, death from toadification, child spells, new claire the bear interactions, recipes, baking and more... damn how interesting 18 years old game still is :D

I feel like they always go all out with the very last pack. Makin Magic with TS1, Apartment Life for TS2 (which also have witchcraft and small dogs for some reasons) and Into the Future for TS3 (which has loads of contents).
Scholar
#2528 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 5:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
I have a feeling the next GP will be about Bands, but I might be far off.

Nuh they had a royal rumble of supernatural creature votes on Twitter for the past week. It'll be Magic theme packs based on how witches are leading like crazy.
Scholar
#2529 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:13 AM
I hope they are not being in a hurry for another GP, I rather them fix the mess of bugs they introduced with Seasons first, than just rushing in and making the situation worse.
Lab Assistant
#2530 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emino
Nuh they had a royal rumble of supernatural creature votes on Twitter for the past week. It'll be Magic theme packs based on how witches are leading like crazy.

I'd be 100% down for a Witches or Supernatural pack if they re-introduced things that were in Makin' Magic. All those cool spells and mini games, even the roller coasters were super unique. But then again, we can't expect too much in one GP, it is EA after all.
Page 102 of 102