Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern toilet doors

by Vrain Posted 22nd Dec 2014 at 12:27 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:23 AM
Oooow these are cute...Thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 2:44 AM
Any chance of a version without the photo-people? I love the stick figures, but I can't think of any instance where I'd ever use a door that has a life-size replica of the lovechild of Justin Timberlake and James Deen.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by danburite2
Any chance of a version without the photo-people? I love the stick figures, but I can't think of any instance where I'd ever use a door that has a life-size replica of the lovechild of Justin Timberlake and James Deen.

LOOOOOL
Looking at the guy I would never thought in him as a "cross" between Justin Timbaerlake and James Dean...in fact, I've chosen these two people for their aesthetic. But I can understand you if this guy reminds you J. Timberlake.
Answering you question, yes, I've recolored more toilet doors and I would send them to moderation queue today, if I have time.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 6:29 PM
I love them! Thank you for sharing your doors.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 3:26 AM
Do these function as gender-specific doors? Or are they just decorative? (I actually tried to create new bathroom doors for Sims 2 years and years ago, but could never figure out how to get rid of the stick-figure logos ) Thank you!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gonkski222
Do these function as gender-specific doors? Or are they just decorative? (I actually tried to create new bathroom doors for Sims 2 years and years ago, but could never figure out how to get rid of the stick-figure logos ) Thank you!

Hi, they are just decorative. The sims will get into the first toilet they find (a bit like some people I know)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 6:03 PM
awesome. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 2:02 AM
Someone should make a pay door where you have to pay to get through and doors you can lock
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 2:16 PM
These are AMAZING!!!! Love love love them! Thank you!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 3:01 PM
That's amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:02 PM
Thankss!! best doors yet =)