Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheat Shortcuts

by plasticbox Posted 21st Dec 2014 at 11:49 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2015 at 7:25 PM by plasticbox

192 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 86 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 12:49 AM
This is so useful! Thank you! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:21 AM
Seriously EA should just go ahead and hire you..... You need to be getting paid for all this great work you do.... Someones butt should be fired at EA and you be hired.
Merry Xmas to you and your family.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:38 AM
Re. getting paid, you want my bank account number? XD

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Deceased
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 2:22 AM
Oooh, good idea! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:13 AM Last edited by FakeHouses|RealAwesome : 22nd Dec 2014 at 7:42 AM.
This will be useful; thanks!

(also, I just think that someone should congratulate you on that first thumbnail picture )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 4:34 AM
Thanks so much. Really. Really, really, really. I was like, "bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement"?!!? You've gotta be kidding me, I'm too old for this.
Deceased
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FakeHouses|RealAwesome
(also, I just think that someone should congratulate you on that first thumbnail picture )

Hehe, I just noticed the content of the image myself and had a good chuckle. Congratulations pbox, we can now expect even more wonderful things from you now with Python under your belt.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 9:25 AM
This will be a big help, thanks!
Scholar
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Re. getting paid, you want my bank account number? XD

LOL...... I'm broke this time of year, but have a drink on me
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Python under your belt.

Well I wouldn't call this "under my belt" yet =P but it's quite fun in any case.

Thanks btw for including the source with all of your mods! That was really helpful

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:19 PM
oh thank god....the show hidden objects one was bad enough but that new one....

quick question because I just don't know what the two unlocks do....but using the u command now, will that also unlock all the career outfits in CAS? I see there are mods out there that unlock the career outfits so wondered if this mod also does this?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:20 PM
this is so cool!!!!!!!! thanks!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:26 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 22nd Dec 2014 at 4:26 PM.
Off the top of my head I don't know either whether ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement would unlock CAS Parts as well .. try it and see? It just might when are also career acheivements.

Edit: oh but you reminded me of something -- I had meant to include cas.fulleditmode as well but somehow forgot that the first time around. Updated!

The casf shortcut will also turn on testingcheats, so instead of testingcheats on / enter / cas.fulleditmode you can now just type casf and then rightclick sim > Edit in CAS as usual.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 6:39 PM
Best download ever. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:43 PM
Im Sorry that this didn't work for me
the instruction is correct , but none of the command is working.
my sims 4 is still on the "swimming pool" update because i haven't get the new holiday dlc.
' cas.fulleditmode ' and the "bb.show...." didn't work for me either.

thanks for making this amazing mods, i'm sure everyone will be happy 'bout this
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:43 AM
This shouldn't have anything do to with game version (except that in older games you'll probably get an "Unknown command" response when trying to do the unlocksentitlementgameplay thing since that (probably) didn't exit pre-1.3.18).

When it's not working I'd rather suspect you didn't unzip it, didn't put it in Mods, didn't turn on script mods or don't have subfolders enabled.

Scholar
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 6:46 PM
Loose py files are okay to submit?

Thanks, I've got a mod that won't compile, but works fine when unzipped into a [Modname]/Scripts folder.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 7:13 PM
I'd really only use loose .py files when they won't be doing anything during gameplay (i.e. when performance doesn't play a role). Also, if it won't compile there's probably a reason it won't compile .. if I were you I'd rather try to find out what the problem is?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 7:45 PM
Thank you so much! Youre a genius!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 10:18 PM
Oh why, oh why do these things still need to be done by modders in the community? In any case, my thanks go out to dedicated community members, like yourself, who recognize the needs that the developers don't. Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 3:19 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 1:49 PM
OW ITS BEST!! A++ ;3 :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 3:11 AM
thanks a lot..
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 8:08 PM
Can someone help me. I download it, unzip the rar in mods folder but it doesnt work..
Page 1 of 8