Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Design in Two Versions

by triciamanly Posted 31st Dec 2014 at 9:43 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2014 at 10:54 PM by triciamanly

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:14 AM
Love Love this house :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 12:07 AM
I love this! I'm new to this, and would love to add this to my neighborhood, but I'm not sure how to install!

I'm running TS2 Super Collection on OSx Yosemite - any advice?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 2:18 AM
hi hstrawbridge,

to download, click on files under the screenshots. click on the file you want. it will download to you computer, probably in a generic download folder. find the file and save a copy to the sims2 downloads folder. right click on the file in the sims2 downloads folder, and choose extract here. in a second or two, you will see a sims2 pack of the file. double left click on it. the game installer will open. choose install. start your game and you should find the house in you lots and houses catalog in the neighborhood mode. all the best!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:37 PM
Beautiful home, Anne, your designs are all so unique and fascinating! I really love the dining chairs you created, they go with the building perfectly.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
Beautiful home, Anne, your designs are all so unique and fascinating! I really love the dining chairs you created, they go with the building perfectly.

thanks so much, lady angel. i had agreat meshing teacher!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 9:07 PM
thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 9:14 PM
Success, the choice is difficult between the two versions, thank you for the 30 x 30.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 3:51 PM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 8:04 PM
cool house thankyou.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 5:03 PM
Thank you very nice, always enjoy looking at your creations. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th May 2015 at 3:00 AM
merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 2:23 PM
Thank you! This is very nice! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 1:10 AM
Gorgeous!