Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 3682 (Who?), Viewed: 130155 times.
Page 3 of 148
Mad Poster
#51 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 5:52 PM
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I AM PISSED OFF JESUS CHRIST

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 7:03 PM
@pizza, if your friends don't start putting any effort in to the friendship you may have to let it go because the more effort you put in to the friendship the more it will effect you when they don't bother to put effort into the friendship. hopefully that won't happen.
I've been through what you are going through.
when I left primary school me and my best friend at the time went to different secondary schools and we promised each other that we would stay in touch, which we managed to do for about a year but for no reason what so ever she just stopped staying in contact with me even though we live on the same street so there was no reason why she couldn't stay in contact. every time I went to her house no one would answer the door, the last time I went, which was august 2014, I saw her or her mum looking out the window but they didn't answer the door so I just gave up after three years of trying to stay friends with her because I felt more upset each time I tried to get in contact. even though I really miss her I have learned to let go, and it's her loss.
It will be hard at first but you will feel better overtime. Hope this helps
Field Researcher
#53 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 7:10 PM Last edited by budwinys : 14th Jan 2015 at 4:00 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbonista
Okay, this is so silly but I need to complain. I bought Dragon Age: Inquisition without checking the minimum requirements and didn't discover my graphics card was sub-par until I had waited 20+ hours for the thing to download and it wouldn't let me start it. I'm a jackass, I totally deserved that.
Now it's just in my Origins library, mocking me. I was so close!! SOME DAY, I TELL YOU

Inquisition's requirements are ridiculous. I just got a new gaming computer and my graphics card can only handle the game on low-medium graphics.

Anyway, My dog's butt just exploded everywhere and I had to wash the house and him. To top it all off, I stepped in a turd outside that was far too large to be my dog's, so thanks, random-neighbor-dog, for ruining my no-slip shoes intended for work that were JUST BOUGHT. I'm literally having the crappiest day.
Instructor
#54 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 9:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsim22
@pizza, if your friends don't start putting any effort in to the friendship you may have to let it go because the more effort you put in to the friendship the more it will effect you when they don't bother to put effort into the friendship. hopefully that won't happen.
I've been through what you are going through.
when I left primary school me and my best friend at the time went to different secondary schools and we promised each other that we would stay in touch, which we managed to do for about a year but for no reason what so ever she just stopped staying in contact with me even though we live on the same street so there was no reason why she couldn't stay in contact. every time I went to her house no one would answer the door, the last time I went, which was august 2014, I saw her or her mum looking out the window but they didn't answer the door so I just gave up after three years of trying to stay friends with her because I felt more upset each time I tried to get in contact. even though I really miss her I have learned to let go, and it's her loss.
It will be hard at first but you will feel better overtime. Hope this helps

That's awful that they looked out the window yet didn't answer the door! How rude! You are completely better off without a friend like that. I think I am gonna let it go I have made several efforts to salvage the friendship but I never get anywhere. Also -- don't worry about not celebrating Valentine's Day. I'm taking myself to the cinema
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza
That's awful that they looked out the window yet didn't answer the door! How rude! You are completely better off without a friend like that. I think I am gonna let it go I have made several efforts to salvage the friendship but I never get anywhere. Also -- don't worry about not celebrating Valentine's Day. I'm taking myself to the cinema

@pizza thanks, have you watched the theory of everything yet, if so is it any good? it's the only film that I really want to watch but I will have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

I use to think about trying to become friends with her if we go to the same collage but now I have decided not to bother so that I don't go through the pain of feeling rejected again.
Instructor
DELETED POST
13th Jan 2015 at 11:56 PM
This message has been deleted by pizza.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 6:59 PM
Quote:
@coolsim22 I'm going to see it tomorrow! I will let you know if it's good! Yeah rejection is a horrible feeling. Also I think if it was me, knocking on her door and knowing she's inside and ignoring me would be the final straw. You are better off without

Thanks @pizza, hope you enjoy the film.

If there's any spelling errors it's because I'm typing on my tablet because the computer is playing up and I'm not quite used to typing on my tablet yet
Banned
#57 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 9:39 PM
Some people just hate freedom of speech. #jesuischarlie
Inventor
#58 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 10:20 PM
I've discovered why I'm smelling vinegar. it's coming from a packet of prawn cocktail crisps. stupid things are still in date!

'That bugger knew anatomy,' Ducky; NCIS
Forum Resident
#59 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 5:40 AM
My eye hurts and I still haven't found any new proofreading jobs!

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
#60 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 2:12 PM
Windows updates with restarts. Always strikes when I least want them to, sometimes without any prior warning. I swear, that thing is out to get me sometimes!
Inventor
#61 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 2:33 PM
Does anyone else get these intense urges to pack a suitcase with essentials, so that you know it's there "just incase"?
I have no desire to leave or run away or anything, but sometimes I think about my clothes and things and think "how much would I need to sustain a living? 2 pairs of jeans? 3? How about socks? two weeks worth should be enough..." and it makes me feel tense and anxious when I think about how "if something happened" I'm not ready to just go.

I'm not sure exactly what I think is going to happen, but lately I've been getting this feeling more often and it almost feels like I'm afraid that something is coming, but I know that's crazy.
I don't live in an area with natural disasters, and where I live isn't big enough to sustain a riot if one were to start.
There is literally no reason for me to feel this way.
#62 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 3:33 PM
The stupid bus just sits there at the corner and takes forever to turn to pick us up. By the time it does, it's already 8:00. I used to leave at 7:45, now I leave at 7:50! And even then it just feels way too long!

Also, I'm trying to get myself to stop swearing. I think I mentally took out three curse words from the above...

This account doesn't exist
Field Researcher
#63 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:22 PM
I feel like I'm being watched or even hunted. I always got this feeling that someone is watching me or sitting outside my home, waiting for me. Sometimes when I go outside I feel like people are out to get me. People staring at me from a distance, people sitting in cars with the engine off, the odd helicopter flying over the town, it just feels like I'm on someone's watch list. I've also become pretty obsessed with learning self defense, both unarmed AND with a weapon. I think my paranoia is finally starting to crack me into pieces, I should really get some help but I got no money and insurance etc. ain't covering my insanity. Urgh, I really need to start to relax before I hurt myself or someone else.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:24 PM
The weather. Been raining, extremely windy, thunder and lightning for at least two weeks now, and it's getting frustrating.
Top Secret Researcher
DELETED POST
15th Jan 2015 at 6:47 PM
This message has been deleted by coolsim22.
Instructor
DELETED POST
15th Jan 2015 at 7:57 PM
This message has been deleted by pizza.
Alchemist
#65 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 8:13 PM
I shaved off all my hair (Not bald-bald, half an inch left) because I got tired of dealing with it and didn't want to mess around with a new haircut.
For the record, yes, it's a big change, but I don't really feel different. I mean I do, but in a good way. In the way where I don't have to spend ten years in the shower, blowdry or style anything, and don't have any hair to get caught on things or blown into my facial orifices. I like it. It's freeing. I don't really care if I look particularly sexy to anyone, given that it's not my sole purpose in life to be boner material to others.
By and large, I've gotten more, and vastly more dramatic reactions from other people. For the life of me, I can't figure out why my hair is so important to them that it would warren this amount of gawping and gasping and grimacing and staring.
I mean, out of all of the problems we face as of yet, with all the terrorism in the world, the utterly pathetic, sad, cruel truth of our wildly disproportionate distribution of important resources like FOOD and MONEY, climate change, the ever escalating levels of corruption in positions of power, all of the staggeringly high amounts of health concerns, and all the other horrible things we need to move our asses on fixing...
My hair is the one that makes them dismayed?
My hair is the thing that confuses and alarms them? Makes them concerned?
Sometimes I just have no reassurance for the future. It's no wonder we're so screwed, if these are our everyday priorities.

I mean, I get it. Looking good is a major feel-good source for many, if not all, people. But at what point are your priorities so fucked up that you don't care as much about riots and natural disasters and death and injustice as much as you care about what happens to somebody else's hair? Christ.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"Science literacy is a vaccine against the charlatans of the world that would exploit your ignorance."~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 8:46 PM
Quote:
You are not going to grow up alone you silly banana!

Yes men can be confusing, women can be as well. I have met a few confusing males so I do empathise with you there.

Just offering some perspective - you have been getting the impression that he likes you, right? He's asked you to prom and I think you have mentioned before that he has been rather friendly towards you. How do you think his girlfriend would feel if she knew? Not suggesting you are at all to blame here, but, flipping the situation on it's head, would you want to be in his girlfriend's position? I'm not sure I would want to be his girlfriend if I thought he was being a bit too friendly with girls at his own school. It could be completely harmless and a misunderstanding on your part, but it is just as believable that he was doing certain thing to encourage you to like him. If you think about it that way, perhaps we can both conclude that you are better off without. And also, you don't know that it will never happen. It could happen at any time - things change every day. But if you are right that you and him will never happen, perhaps that is a blessing, perhaps he wasn't right for you, or perhaps you'll meet somebody better for you.

I don't think you will grow up alone. You're 15, you have plenty of guys to encounter yet!

Now cheer up lady ;D It is a horrible feeling to feel like the guy you like doesn't like you. But it doesn't decrease your worth It doesn't make you any less of the fab person you are. And like I said above, it could be a blessing in disguise. The right person will come along eventually. *hugs*

Thanks, if he keeps acting to friendly to me I think I should tell him that he shouldn't be acting the way he is when he has a girlfriend because he's giving me the wrong impression but if I do tell him that I would probably make the situation very awkward.

Even though I may not grow up a lone I think it will be hard to get a boy friend because I get judge a lot at school.
Scholar
#67 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 8:48 PM
I can't even get a job at Mcdonalds. How fucking pathetic.
Alchemist
#68 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 9:25 PM
Last Tuesday I got kicked out for the first time in my life, the reason was that I came late for diner. Also me telling them to grow up. My parents are such fducking psychos! I think I will leave once again and then live under a tree.
Scholar
#69 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 1:19 AM
Are you homeless now ZenGarden? Hope you're ok x

I'm so stupid I forgot to skip my period, now I have headaches and period pains to put up with, aswell as being ill!
Forum Resident
#70 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:20 AM Last edited by TheOriginalFive : 16th Jan 2015 at 7:32 AM. Reason: Clarifying some things.
I'm worried because I don't know if my art style is good enough to sell as a freelance service.

It did win a few small game art contests but nothing big. Mostly in a certain pantomime MMORPG.

However, it seems that it's not quite what most people are looking for in illustrations. I can't imitate another style either, it gets stuck into my weird mishmash. My proofreading's a little better but there hasn't been much in the way of sales either.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
Scholar
#71 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 7:04 AM
I don't get how people can think homosexuality is a sin.

I randomly went to a Bible study tonight and they were talking about how it's "neither better nor worse than another sin."

But for something to be a sin - to be wrong at all - it has to be a choice. And some stupid people do think it is a choice, but that would mean that every straight person is always "tempted," which isn't the case. Then some people think being gay itself isn't a choice but acting on it is, which is stupid because that would be like saying "you're not bad yourself, I just don't like that dark skin of yours, so it's justified for me to take away your rights."

I didn't argue because I knew I wouldn't get snywhere. They'd probably say "there's no proven gay gene" or something like that. This is why most of my friends are atheists or agnostic: I'm Christian but it's hard to find anyone in my own faith that agrees with my views.

Also one of the girls there said she felt uncomfortable around a lesbian which made me feel uncomfortable around her because prejudiced people are disturbing.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Instructor
#72 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 12:07 PM
I really wish I didn't hate my face so much.
I have class in 40 minutes and I feel too ugly to go, my teacher says I have to (and I understand that) but I'm risking a nervous breakdown just by showing myself. And I don't know why I have such a disproportionate self image, I'm constantly told otherwise and I've been in several relationships with people who genuinely thought I was attractive, but somehow I can't believe them. I always think they're lying to me, like the whole world is in on this weird elaborate prank. Even when nobody is looking at me I manage to convince myself that EVERYONE is silently judging me for how I look.
I've been avoiding mirrors the entire day because one glance at myself makes me more depressed. I can't appreciate beauty in others anymore, because the only thing I can think is "Why can't I look like that? Why is she fucking perfect? Why?"
I don't think I'm ever going to stop finding myself unattractive? I just need to understand that it's not the only measure of my worth, but I wish I could be happy with myself. If I could at least accept how I look, I'd be fine.
The thought of having to go outside right now is actually making me tear up, I can't fucking do it. I can't. I look like a fucking mess. I don't know what to do. God damn it.
This is all over the place, I can't put my thoughts into words. I hate being this melodramatic, I really do, I just feel like my will to live somehow hinges on how beautiful I can be. And that's stupid, but I can't help it. I don't know. I want to bury myself under a building.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 12:19 PM
I once had a really bad rash on my face that blew it up so badly, I could barely see. My doctor prescribed steroids and told me to forget about - just go out and have fun. That's not easy to do when you're a teen, but it was still good advice. I learned to focus on other people, to think more about them, about my environment, and about what I was doing. I still have many moments when I feel self-conscious, but shifting my attention does help. Maybe it could help you?

I also think about all those people whose company I love and crave who aren't the most beautiful people, in fact they're downright plain, but they have so much warmth that I want to be with them.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Forum Resident
#74 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 2:19 PM
Ribbonista, if that's you in the avatar, you're not ugly. It's unfortunate though that the impression one can get as a woman is "You're worth as much as you look."

I don't have much in the way of looks, but I'm no ogre.

Update on my eye: The socket itches horribly at times but I'm not scratching it.

Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 3:44 PM
Me: I'm going to workout. I'll feel better, sleep better, ect..

Body: Fuck that! Here's a mysterious lump. If you ignore me, I'll make myself painful and avoidable.

FFS! And yes, I have a doctors appointment for the lump that does not belong.

Simblr <--- No drama, just pics.
There's no rest for the wicked
Page 3 of 148