Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Oak Pack (8 new trees)

by Bakie Posted 7th Jan 2015 at 7:19 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2017 at 5:34 PM by Bakie

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 8:35 PM
awesome!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 9:16 PM
thank you just downloaded awesome !
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 10:02 PM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 11:05 PM
I clicked on these and noticed you had a typo in the image of the Classic Oak. What's a Classis Oak and where can I get one? :P
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 10:19 AM
Thanks everybody!

Quote: Originally posted by youngvulcanoes
I clicked on these and noticed you had a typo in the image of the Classic Oak. What's a Classis Oak and where can I get one? :P

Damn! Your right! Well, a Classis Oak is the same as a ClassiC Oak, only it has a form of dyslexia.
You can find it in any cheap store around the corner.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 10:24 PM
Thanks I love these
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 11:17 PM
Quote:
Damn! Your right! Well, a Classis Oak is the same as a ClassiC Oak, only it has a form of dyslexia.
You can find it in any cheap store around the corner

Perhaps I'll go shopping then, hehe. Maybe it's trying to teach today's children that Class is Oak. Who knows.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 2:42 AM Last edited by marianasempe : 10th Jan 2015 at 2:44 AM. Reason: Escrita incorreta da palavra size.
Hii,
The shadows are problematic . In some trees appear only the shadow of the branches. It's about the size of the lot?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marianasempe
Hii,
The shadows are problematic . In some trees appear only the shadow of the branches. It's about the size of the lot?

Yeah I know I think it's because some of those trees are not used in game. So they were not yet finished by the MAXIS/EA team. I can't fix this, I'm sorry.
And yes, some trees are almost as large as a lot

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 7:22 PM
Thank you for these.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iansplinter
Thank you for these.

You're welcome!

Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 1:51 PM Last edited by skullkity123 : 12th Jun 2015 at 12:45 PM.
i love these perfect for a tree house but i don't have anything to uncompress a rar and everything i look up is shady do you reccomend any programs? these are awesome, thank you for giving them to us:D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skullkity123
i love these perfect for a tree house but i don't have anything to uncompress a rar and everything i look up is shady do you reccomend any programs? these are awesome, thank you for giving them to us:D

First of all Sorry for the late reply.
To open .rar files you can use a program like :Winzip or 7-zip
Or sometimes there is already something like that integrated in windows. Just click the right mouse button on your .rar file and see if there's anything that says "unzip" or something like that.

I'm very curious about your treehouse. Could you send me a link of a screenshot when you finished it?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 10:49 AM
Super :D!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chabbo112
Super :D!

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 7:32 PM
Thanks so much, these are great!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Staroth
Thanks so much, these are great!!!

You're welcome!

Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
First of all Sorry for the late reply.
To open .rar files you can use a program like :Winzip or 7-zip
Or sometimes there is already something like that integrated in windows. Just click the right mouse button on your .rar file and see if there's anything that says "unzip" or something like that.

I'm very curious about your treehouse. Could you send me a link of a screenshot when you finished it?

oh thankyou for the help i will send a screenshot when done
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Thanks everybody!

You can find it in any cheap store around the corner.

Now that is some funny stuff right there!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callison1969
Now that is some funny stuff right there!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 6:00 AM
I just love all your packs. Thank you for all your hard work! I have wanted more garden content since Sims 4 came out. :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
I just love all your packs. Thank you for all your hard work! I have wanted more garden content since Sims 4 came out.

Thanks Misty!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 3:12 AM
Thank you for these lovely trees.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Thank you for these lovely trees.

You're welcome! Glad you like them!

Page 1 of 2