Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simili Creek II

by MrDemeulemeester Posted 20th Jan 2015 at 1:15 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 4:59 PM
100th download!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 8:07 PM
Hi!

I downloaded this beautiful house and put it in the folder as instructed (documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4) etc. however I can't see the building in-game. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
I have extracted the files from the zip file.

Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperDrunkNoShirtGuy
Hi!

I downloaded this beautiful house and put it in the folder as instructed (documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4) etc. however I can't see the building in-game. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

You have to click advanced in your library and click show modded lots.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperDrunkNoShirtGuy
Hi!

Thank you.

You extract the houses in your tray folder then you'll be able to see them in your gallery.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 3:32 PM
Hi, I clicked on 'file' but i can't see the download link, thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 4:17 PM Last edited by FCR : 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by FCR
Hi, I clicked on 'file' but i can't see the download link, thank you

I solved it was a problem of my browser
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 9:14 AM
hello! can i ask? why my sims 4 simili creek won't show in game i finish cut and copy paste it in tray folder i finish click advanced in my library and click show unowed content but stiil it won't show... im so desperate please help me Thx.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:20 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 11:55 PM
is not working i do everything....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 3:47 PM
ty
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDemeulemeester
You have to click advanced in your library and click show modded lots.

it still doesn't show,done all of the steps and installed all of the CC and tray stuff..plz help,i really like this lot
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by danipuffi
it still doesn't show,done all of the steps and installed all of the CC and tray stuff..plz help,i really like this lot

Hi. have you found the solution? The same problem happened to me.. I really like this lot, but it does't show in my gallery after I install it..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 12:38 PM
I really love this house.

I take it the CC doesn't come with it? So if i download the CC will it all automatically be placed in the house? please!
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 10:21 PM
you got it working yet there are a few lots doing the same as this one let me know how you sort it out as a would reply to the other people with there lots so can download there's as well