Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meet Awesome Andrea

by Just_Tweens Posted 1st Feb 2015 at 1:18 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 2:41 AM
Very pretty, and not in the least bit controversial, thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 2:47 AM
She's great, I love her!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:22 AM
Beautiful, thank you!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 9:05 AM
Good job on making her a normal weight, and not a trigger for those with eating disorders .
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 12:03 PM
Very cute! and it's so nice that all the CC is included. Thank you!

"I hate to tell you this..." is a dreadful way to start a sentence. Don't do something you hate to do for my sake, I'm not that important.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:00 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 5:54 AM
So much better.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 7:59 AM
She's a lovely Sim. Thanks for being so considerate. Not many people would actually go out of their way for the sake of others when they don't have to.

Many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 11:52 AM
perfect sim! i love her! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 6:19 PM
I am looking for a possible mate for John Ottomus, just leaving collage. During 4 years he has found no one who likes him. Maybe it's his slight overbite! Andrea is one of three I plan to put into a single apartment building. Let you know if she picks him. He really isn't choosey. Everyone else is though! Thanks for this gorgeous and unique sim.