Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No-Fade Ceiling Lights (Update for GTW)

by FakeHousesRealAwesome Posted 13th Feb 2015 at 1:05 AM - Updated 24th Jan 2016 at 6:20 PM by FakeHouses|RealAwesome : fixed forum link

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 1:14 AM
When taking photos... I always hate when lights disappear! This is terrific! Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 1:08 PM
Really cool for vidéos Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 9:49 PM
Nice job! Your link to your thread is broken though. I think you added an equal sign when you typed the link in. :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by youngvulcanoes
Nice job! Your link to your thread is broken though. I think you added an equal sign when you typed the link in. :P

Fixed it. Thanks!

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 4:48 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 4:46 AM
I feel like I should be standing on my head while looking at that picture cause those lamps look like FLOOR LAMPS
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 12:33 AM
thanks a lot I love this mod
Inventor
#9 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 8:52 PM
I don't want to sound like an idiot but also don't want to bork my game, With Get to Work installed do I need both of these files or just the 'Get to Work' file?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 3:02 PM
I liked this mod, but it doesn't seem to work at the moment,pity. Why oh why can't EA leave stuff alone!! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 4:59 PM
@rorsdors It works for the base game and GTW lights. Obviously the ceiling lights from other packs are not included, so will not be affected.

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Smeg Head
#12 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 5:05 PM
Hi there. Just read the Feb message about not having the partition thing and if anyone carries on with this project. I have been for the last couple of Stuff Packs, EPs and what not, carrying on with the excellent work you started here - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=567896 - I also give a link on my own upload back to this great mod as the source of inspiration. Thanks for starting it all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 9:46 PM
This is an awesome mod, however since it is sadly no longer being updated I'd just like to point anyone who wants to see the new lights have the same treatment over to coolspear's mods on SimsAsylum.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/12309-no-fade-cieling-lights-objects/

You still need this mod, but his mod over there will expand the list of lights and is constantly being updated as new content gets released.